So it begins

Upon arrival, after traveling threw yet another warp pad. Sodalite stood at an unfinished arena where the attack from the crystal gems had taken place. Since the rebellion had started, no bismuth had the opportunity to continue and finish construction, yet another reason the crystal gems had to be dealt with. Their interference has not only effected other Gems but it put a halt on important construction work that was needed in order to form a proper gem colony. Did they crystal gems not care about the expansion of their empire? How selfish could they possibly be? Sodalite shook her head, it didn't matter, it didn't even matter if they had excuses, nothing they could possibly say would justify their actions. They were all just defective gems and all defective gems are shameful to the diamonds and deserve to be shattered. Sodalite knew that as a fact. If any gem didn't like that then they shouldn't have ever emerged from the ground in the first place.

"Oh good another sodalite. Come join the other in line so I only have to say this once" a voice called to the right is sodalite catching her attention. Without a word she went to where a line of 4 more sodalite stood silent and attentive. That was a common characteristic of a sodalite; they were not very talkative and always ready to take orders from their superiors. In this case it was from a pearl.
Sodalite kept a straight face only because it was a pearl directly from yellow diamonds court, most likely the pearl who stood at yellow diamonds side constantly. Her pearl was on her chest and she wore mostly small clothing as was looked like was an outfit meant for dancing like more pearls wore and shear shoulders. A pearl who stayed at a diamond side all the time was to be respected and mocking the pearl or even being passive aggressive could result in her having a visit with yellow diamond her self, and not for anything good.
She walked to join the line of sodalite's. each of them looked similar in only body shape. But uniform wise and hair was what differentiated each of them, the sound of their voice's would also differ between gems but sodalite gems didn't talk all that often so it would be a whole before gems could tell them apart by sound alone.
The pearl stood in front of the line of sodalite gems and cleared her throat before holding her hands behind her back, "alright listen, This looks like all the sodalite gems that will be coming for now. I shouldn't have to tell you about the issue at hand. All you need to know now is the mission, which is to locate the crystal gems by any means necessary And, If you encounter one, eliminate her. if you find the base how ever, return and alert your superiors do that they can be dealt with accordingly and bring an end to this rebellion." Each sodalite gem nodded understanding.
It was just as sodalite's personal plan would be. She had no issues with what the pearl was ordering from her. It was perfect in fact.
Each sodalite waited until the yellow pearl dismissed them and all headed to a separate warp pad to begins their own journey to find the crystal gems. Sodalite how ever stayed and decided she would first look around the arena and locate a trail from there. After all it was the last place they had made an appearance, and unless they were completely out of their right minds, they wouldn't use the warp pads. It that's not to say they can't travel fast on foot, but a warp pad wouldn't need a trail for a gem to follow. Even assassin gems who job was to locate a target, and to use every possible tactic in the book.
They wouldn't leave foot prints or a visible trail, nothing that simple that could easily lead sodalite to them. But what they did leave was witnesses who saw their escape. The easiest way of tracking them would mostly be just to follow the direction they were last seen going. It was highly unlikely to sodalite they would travel straight continuously unless their base was underground and hidden. They would have a fairly unique land mark that would blend in with its surroundings it still stand out enough for them to locate either another marker or the base it's self. Sodalite would just have to hope that was the case.
But by the looks of it, sodalite would need to return back to the galaxy warp and find the gem who had been there at the time. The arena was not only filled with gem warriors and ruby's who ran around barking orders at anyone in sight as if they thought they would get a response. But every aristocratic gem was retreating for safety and any warrior gem who had been there was staying in blue diamonds court, most likely ensure their diamonds safety, though sodalite was positive by now blue diamond was safe and not even on earth at the moment.
Sodalite walked back to the warp she had entered in from. Though there was much traffic come to and from that warp, it was almost like gems had an unspoken rule of who could head threw next. sodalite stood on the pad as a few more gems joined her in order to head back, either to report or return to where they were supposed to be in the first place. Sodalite wouldn't be surprised if some gem had left important jobs just to see if the rumors of the crystal gems attacking close to blue diamond was true or not.

Soon sodalite was asking gem about what they saw. Some felt to important and regal to even be speaking to a gem like sodalite and would just tell her to go away and not to bother them. Gem of different kinds didn't get along all the time. Or at the very least they just wouldn't talk to one another. Which was one reason it was so disgusting to see two different types of gems fuse, not only because fusion was just something gems like ruby's used because they were to weak by them selves and had to bulk up their numbers to make a difference.
She walked to an emerald and asked and relieved to finally get answered so that she wasn't wasting time asking more gems after her, "yes, I saw them take off after that-" she shivered and gagged a bit, "that horrid display. The pearl and rose quartz took off back into the air but I think it was to...the west? " she said not seeming very sure, "I think they had  gone after the sapphire and ruby that had fused" sodalite nodded, "thank you" she said. Though it was most likely more wise to ask another gem to make sure the emerald had the correct direction in mind. Sodalite didn't have a lot of time to spare. The longer she waited around. The longer rose quartz had to get away. She could have easily attacked yet another gen location while this was all happening and sodalite would have to start all over.
She wouldn't waste any more time.
Sodalite would take the exact rout the crystal gems might have taken and keep a sharp eye out for the path they might have taken. She wouldn't waste any more time

~to be continued