Chapter 14

"May I?"

Nanuyo ang lalamunan ni Shailine. She lower down her gaze to his luscious lips. She bite hers. His thing downwards kept on poking her thigh. She groaned as Matthew getting closer. She's waiting for their lips to touch. And he didn't disappoint her. She clung an arms around his neck and pushed her body over him to feel his warm.

He allows her.

Voluntarily, she opened her mouth. Their tongue entwined. Matthew's clever hands were stroking her back. Up and down to her spine. It gives electrifying heat even though they were in water.

Umakyat ang palad ni Matt sa likod ng kanyang ulo. Smoothly, massaging her hair. Stroking it erotically. She moaned. He lifted her up slightly and rubbed their body.

The kiss had stopped. They both chasing for an air. Namumugay ang mga mata ni Matthew. She saw fire, desire and passion. Ipinagdikit nito ang kanilang noo. Maya-maya ay pinaliguan siya ni Matt nang mumunting halik sa buong mukha.

"As much as I want to take you, I have to control myself. We have to enjoy this pool." And with that, sinabuyan siya ni Matt ng tubig saka ito lumangoy palayo.

"Jerk!" Sigaw niya na kunwaring inis sa binata.

He just winked in return and signaled her to come over. A small smile appeared on her lips. Lumangoy siya kung nasaan ito ngunit nang makarating ay bigla na lamang naglaho ang binata.

Napailing na siya at inenjoy ang masarap na tubig. Bahala si Matthew. Siguradong pinagtritripan siya nito. She balanced her body at lumangoy nang nakatihaya. She was mesmerized by the amazing twinkling stars above. It spread all over the heaven's sky. Kitang-kita iyon mula sa pool. Her eyes got bigger when she spotted a falling star.

Ipinikit niya ang mga mata at nag-wish. Gawain niya iyon noong bata pa. Silang dalawa ni Matthew. Dalawa silang humihiling. Pagkatapos tatanungin niya ang binata, pipilitin niya itong sabihin sa kanya ang hiling. Madaya raw siya. Ikinikibit balikat niya iyon at walang tigil na kinukulit ang lalaki hanggang sa bumigay. And in the end of time, nakukuha niya ang gusto. Spoiled siya noon kay Matthew. Lahat ng naisin ay nakukuha agad.

And she has this irritating personality na palaging dahilan ng tampoan nila noon. She's a jealous type girlfriend. Gusto niya lahat ng attention ni Matthew ay kanyang nakukuha. She was a selfish bitch in the eye of other girls. Ngunit wala siyang paki-alam. Matt loves her and that's all that matters to her. But eventually everything fell apart.

Nevertheless, life must go on. Thanks to Matthew. She wasn't the person who she is right now kung hindi rin dahil sa bintana.

Pain tough her.

She inhaled and exhaled smoothly. Paddle her left and right hands in the water. She was enjoying the warm water at her back.

"Hey, what did you wish for?"

Idinilat niya ang mga mata. Ang maamong mukha ng binata ang nabungaran niya. Nakatingin ito sa kanya.

Lumapit si Matthew at inilagay ang dalawang kamay sa kanyang likuran. Nakuryente siya nang dumikit ang kanilang balat. Kung maaligamgam ang tubig, mas nangingibabaw naman ang init ng katawan ni Matthew.

He looked at her, furrowed his brows as if wondering what's going on her.

"Ikaw ano'ng wish mo?" Balik tanong niya sa mahinang boses. Tama lang na marinig ng binata.

She wanted to breathe normally but it's hard to do so especially how near Matthew is. She averted her gaze and look up above the sky again.

He chuckled. In her peripheral vision nakita niyang sinundan ni Matthew ang tinatanaw.