Chapter 25

Christopher

"California Carter listen to me dammit!" I snapped, my voice slapped the walls of the classroom. She was trying her best to ignore me but never gave me a chance to tell her what happened.

She glanced at me just for a second before putting her head down and averting her gaze to the books in front of her. "I'm leaving her..."

"Why?" She responded almost immediately, and urgently. "You're willing to throw away your family for me?"

"I'm not throwing away my family, I'm giving up my wife, you only have one great love in your life, and that I'm not willing to throw that away". I replied evidently sure of myself in the circumstances.

She put her head down not knowing how to respond. I'm sure she was shocked.

"California, love doesn't discriminate between the sinners and the saints, it takes and it takes and it takes, we are going to keep loving anyway, we are going to laugh, we are going to cry, and we are going to break, and make our mistakes, and if there is a reason I'm still by your side then...I'm willing...I'm willing to wait for it". My voice was pleading, begging her to understand me.

She glanced up at me, her eyes locked with mine, and I saw pain. "I feel like I shouldn't be able to have you". She sniffles. I walked towards her and gripped her Jaw in my hands making sure her face was inline with mine so she understood I was serious.

"California I am yours, every part of me, one hundred fucking percent. I am so in love with every bit of you, stop doubting it and let me allow my self to love you!" I was crying at this point no longer holding it in. She gets me so frustrated, I'm crazy for her, I'd cut off my arms and legs for her. She needs to stop Fucking around and let me be inlove with her.

Her hands caressed my cheeks as she looked at me unsure. "This doesn't feel real, I've been longing for you, craving you, finally getting to have you with nothing holding us back it's...surreal". She confessed. I nodded understanding where she's coming from.

Stolen glances were being shot at each others lips as we so desperately wanted to engage in the act of kissing. She breathed in my air before leaning in and kissing my lips so soft and gentle I thought I might break her if I were to push in to it more.

Her lips tugged at mine as low growl laced through my throat causing her to squirm in my grip. I was so lost in her lust I hadn't even realized the door opened until California pulled away.

"I came here to drop off the divorce papers..." Angelina trailed off, looking at us in disbelief. She gazed over California top to bottom. When she noticed her backpack hanging off her shoulder her eyes sprang open with uncertainty as she gasped.

"Hold the fuck up..." she said more to herself than to us. I let go of cali as Angelina closed the door. As soon as the lock intercepted with the handle her voiced bursted through my ear drums.

" A STUDENT! CHRISTOPHER ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY!".

"Lower your god damn voice Angelina". I stated firm, as I approached her. She slightly backed away from me.

"How old is she?" She asked as her face twisted up in disgust.

"S-sixteen" . I swallowed down my guilt. Maybe this was wrong.

She scoffed, "you're a bigger pervert then I thought, sixteen Christopher! Are you FUCKING crazy!". She was screaming and swinging her hands around like a mad woman.

"Did she want you to touch her the way you do?"

"Um 'she' is standing right over here". California chirped in. Angelina looked her over once more before responding. "Baby girl if he's making you do this, you can tell me".

My eyebrows furrowed, who the fuck does she think I am? "Angelina I'm not making her do-" she shushed me cutting me off from my rant. "Let her answer You fucking pedophile, oh my god! How could I even trust Alexa around you, how do I know you ha-"

"That's enough Angelina! You can call me a lot of shit but I wouldn't never hurt my child like that, now it's my turn to ask if you're crazy?!"

She chuckled. I didn't know what was so funny. "You're fucking a 16 year old girl, she's naive, she doesn't know any better!"

"NO I FELL INLOVE WITH A 16 YEAR OLD GIRL". This time she busted out laughing.

"OH PLEASE, you wouldn't know love if it hit you upside the head!"

"That's where you are wrong, you are bitter that I will never feel the way I feel about her, about you, you're not her therefore I do not want you, I love my little baby girl, but her mother is bland to me". I grumbled.

Her eyes began to water, as she held my gaze and sniffled, She huffed and glanced at California one last time,  "I don't even know you anymore" she whispered throwing the divorce papers at me and leaving without another word.

Okay so there was one more thing holding us back, the 8 year age gap.

*******

It's short but whatever lol

Next chapter might be the last, but don't fret I see a sequel coming 😁😁😁

And y'all ain't FUCKING ready for the damn sequel