Chapter 18

October- 8- 2014
Brooklyn- New York

Christopher brown

I entered my humble abode with a nervous smile and a queasy stomach. I prayed I didn't reek of intercourse. "Christopher is that you?!" My wife's voice shrieked through the house.

I heard a small gasp. "DADDY!" Alexia screamed and clung herself onto my leg. I smiled unwrapping her tight grip and picking her up. "Hey baby girl". I kissed her cheek.

She scrunched her face up in disgust pinching her small nose. "Uh daddy your breath smells". She choked out. I laughed realizing I haven't brushed my teeth. Better get to it.

I placed Alexia on the floor and rubbed her curls. "Daddy's going to go fix that". She pinched her nose harder as her brows furrowed. "Good. You need it". Her words dripping in attitude. I shook my head at my sassy 4 year old and headed towards the stairwell.

"Nice of you to show up". Angelina snarled. I closed my eyes and sighed. "Baby list-"

"No, you listen you illiterate fuck, don't you ever come home late and miss dinner with out a single warning call, do you understand me?!" She stated aggressively as her face neared mine.

I clenched my jaw looking down. I swear she wore the pants in the relationship. "I had tons of papers to grade and I passed out from exhaustion". I croaked.

Her face softened and she placed her hands on my cheeks. "Aw baby maybe you should take a break for a couple days". She cooed kissing my nose. "Uh-uh nah I'll be okay". I reassured her.

"Alright baby I love you". She smiled. "I love you more". I replied, as she walked off to the living room.

I stood in shock, just basking in how easy that was. I smiled wide. Lying might be a new hoppy of mine. It was so easy to just say something that wasn't true. Why didn't I do this more often?

I didn't realize how uncomplicated it was to play women. I didn't realize they could be so vulnerable and naive. My mother raised me to treat them the "correct" way she would say.

But manipulation was so much more fun. So much more exciting. I always thought women were one step ahead. Seems like their more unintelligent than I thought they were.

Why have one woman when I can have two?

California carter

"Jay stop!" I chuckled at the touch of his finger tips. He was walking me home after I told Chris to drop me off at the park. I didn't want my sister wondering what a suspicious car was doing dropping me off. Jay so happened to be smoking a blunt so he decided to walk me home.

"No you fucked up the rotation". He argued. I laughed harder at his statement. Who cares?

"So what!" I screeched. "It's puff. Puff. Pass nigga". He replied. I shook my head. "No it's puff pass puff". He gave me a crazy look and then put his arm around me in a friendly way.

"So what's up with this math teacher cal?" He wondered out of nowhere. Well that my friend is none of your fucking business.

"None of your god damn business jay". I said removing his arm from over my shoulders. He put his hands up in defense. "I just think your worth more than being used for sex".

This made my scrunch my face up. "He's not using me for sex you asshole!" I pushed him away from our walking path.

"Yea okay, because a grown man is gonna want the mentality of a 16 year old".

I swallowed the lump in my throat. What does he know? "I'll let you know I'm very mature for my age"

"Obviously. Busting it open for grown men, very mature".

"Fuck you" I snarled.

"Nah I don't want to catch anything". He chuckled. Nothing was funny. He's implying that I'm a hoe.

"Are you implying that I'm a hoe?"

"Well I mean your having sex with grown men at 16".

I stopped walking. And just let it sink in. I looked at the blunt wrapped in my fingers and felt the soreness between my legs. California what are you doing?

I glanced up at jay with watery eyes. Ugh you cry way too much. I threw the blunt on the ground and stomped on it with my foot.

"What the hell are you doing?!" Jay yelled trying to lift my leg off of it. "This shit ain't cheap California!"

I pushed him off of me and started to run. I lifted each leg as high as I could and spread them as far as I could. I let the cold wind blow through my waves as my eyes burned with tears. My vision became blurry as my throat became dry.

I was upset with myself. How could I let it get this far? How could I?! I let myself down, and I know I let my mom down. She's probably looking down on me shaking her head in disappointment.

The sad part is, that even though he's the root of the problem....the only thing I need in this moment is Chris.

***********

Hoela

So I know it's extra short but atleast I updated since I haven't in years.

US. Is pending!!! I'm working on a chapter for it right now.

I have some new works im planing to publish soon:

Recycled
Zodiac
The perfect guy
Make your move
A taste of karma
A work in progress(treyxchris)
And many more....

Anty way...

How you feel about Mr. Browns logic?

California's little freak out?

What about how jay approached the situation?

Love you freaks, don't freight there's more drama to come...❤️❤️