Chapter 9

September- 31 - 2014
Brooklyn- New York

California carter

Throbbing.

Everything was throbbing. My jaw, which was now marked with small pink finger prints. My now bleeding lip, and my wet heated core. This is not okay. None of this is, no matter how bad I want this, its not right. I glared into his eyes, as they gave me a blank, impassive stare. I returned his gaze waiting for him to respond first. I soon seen his eyes widen and overfill with regret and guilt. Of course. I mean this is good, he should feel guilty. Trying to convince myself of this was a lot harder said then done.

He exhaled sharply then pierced his lips together. "I-i-". I mustered up the strength to throw my hand up in his face, signaling him to stop talking. I began walking out the classroom as the first bell rang. I glanced at the clock.

7:35

It had to ring late today?

I ran all the way to the girls bathroom, bumping into people on the way. I could just cry right now. My shoulder pounded into the door opening it as i saw the bathroom was empty. Thank god. I slammed the door shut. I stood in front of the mirror and examined myself. My assumptions were correct. It appeared as if someone had beat me. My eyes burned as they turned red and watery. I didn't want to cry, but this situation seemed suitable. What was i suppose to do? He came on to me, does that mean he likes me? I was too over whelmed a frustrated, i started to shake uncontrollably. Hot tears glided down my face, as large unusually sounds escaped my mouth. I couldn't breathe, as my lungs have seemed to stop working.

I soon heard a knock on the door. I gasped quickly looking at it. Who was it? I hope it wasn't him, that would be awkward. I didn't move an inch as the door soon opened revealing a tall female. She had strawberry blond hair that cascaded down her back and, bright green eyes. "Are you okay?" She questioned. A strong accent of some sort rang through her words. I stood their almost unable to comprehend what she was asking.

"I seen you run in here, crying I believe". England, I think is where the accent originated from. I nodded my head lying through my teeth. She gave me a stale face. "Your a terrible liar you know". I broke my gaze and glared at the floor. Am I really? She closed the door and locked it, i grew tense with every step she took towards me. "What happened?". She asked referring to my face. Yea, because I'm gonna tell a complete stranger what just happened. I swallowed the words down not letting them escape.

"Come on you can tell me". She encouraged. Fuck no I'm not telling her marry poppins ass. She circled around my small frame and soon stood directly in front of me. "For bloody hell, what happened!" Her voice boomed throughout the bathroom making me jump. I furrowed my brows looking at her like she lost her damn mind.

"I-i don't even know you". I tried to sound confident but my voice came out scratchy and irritated. "Fair enough". She agreed, shrugging her shoulders. "Whats your name?" I contemplated on wether I should tell her or not.

"California". I mumbled clearing my throat. She laughed. What was funny? "My name is London, what a coincidence?" I shrugged. "Im not from California".

"Oh, well still". she argued.

I guess. I just wanted to end this conversation and go home. A knock soon erupted from behind the door. now who was that? London chuckled and unlocked the door. a maintenance lady appeared waiting impatiently. She was slightly over weight, and short. London grabbed my wrist and apologize to the middle aged woman, dragging me out the bathroom. Who the hell did she think she was?

"So what class do you have?" I decided to just answer her instead of argue. "Math". I stated dully. "Oh you have Mr. Brown?" She cheesed, her eyes lighting up. I nodded looking up at her. She was very tall, maybe even as tall as Mr. Brown. "He is a smashing young man". She chuckled. "Sure". I croaked wanting to end the topic of him. I guess she got the hint.