“So, what happened?” he asked, looking down at me and slowly stroking through my hair.

“Jack before I tell you, kiss me” I whispered. He looked confused but leaned down anyway, kissing me softly and with love. I kissed him back, knowing well this would be the last kiss for a long time.

He released after a couple of seconds, wiping away the tears from my face.

“So? What's wrong, love?” He asked, his voice filled with love.

“Jack I... Uh how do I say this...” I started, swallowing the lump in my throat. “I was at the doctors just now” I started, making him look worried at me.

“And? Jay what is wrong?” he asked, shocked.

“I … I was pregnant” I continued.

Jack's face suddenly lit up. Fuck Jack no no don't understand this-

“You're pregnant?” He asked, his voice a mixture of happiness, worry and confusion.

I shook my head, making him now look just confused.

“Like I said, I was pregnant... Jack I … I aborted the baby” I chocked out, as new tears started to form in my eyes. Suddenly Jack's face dropped. He wasn't looking worried, scared or confused. He looked cold. His eyes weren't shining, making him look weird. His normal smirk wasn't on his face.

“You mean that... I should actually be dad but now, it's just not there anymore?” He asked, his voice getting higher in the end, as if he tried not to cry. I nodded slowly, not able to speak. He sighed and stood up.

“Jack listen I-” I started, but was cut off by him.

“You mean that, instead of talking with me, and making this decision with ME, you just fucking decide yourself?” He asked. I knew he didn't mean for me to answer. I stood up as well, trying to walk over to him, making him just walk away again.

“Jack please” I tried to say, but he ignored me and searched for something in his pocket, before taking out a light blue box.

“Do you know what this is?” He asked, opening it, revealing a silver necklace with a green star shaped stone. “This was meant to be a fucking promise to you. That I'd never do anything to upset or hurt you. I guess I can just give it back now, that you don't care about MY feelings” he spat, tossing it in front of me.

“Jack you don't understand” I tried to say, but was once again interrupted.

“Jay, you don't understand! I'd accept it if you'd tell me BEFORE you actually fucking abort our child. OUR child! God you could have just talked with me about it, and not just fucking do what you think is right! I'm not so cruel that I'd say that you have to fucking keep it, if you clearly don't want it!” He said, his face showing nothing but hurt and anger.

“Jack just listen to me, please” I begged him, hoping he'd listen me out.

“I'm done with you” he said, turning around, facing away from me.

“W-what?” I asked, unsure of what he meant.

“I'm done, we're done. I can't keep this if you're making such important decisions yourself. We're going to get this sorted as soon as possible, I don't think we should stay together” He explained. He was hurt, he didn't do it because he was angry, I knew it. He did it because I hurt him so much, he couldn't look at me.

“I'm going to … to collect my things. Just give me a call when you have an appointment with the … with the counselor” I said, walking into our bedroom, and grabbing a bigger bag, I started throwing in my clothes, before walking into the bathroom and collecting shampoo and my toothbrush. As I walked by the living room, I saw Jack sitting on the sofa.