》1《

¤yoonmin.

It was late. Too late for him to be awake. But here he was, stressed out at 3 in the morning, blankly staring at his computer screen.

Something was missing. He replayed the track a hundred times over and still couldn't figure it out. He was officially stuck.

The deadline was quickly aproaching and he didn't know what to do. So, he just sat there,  head in his hands, while his inner demons screamed and clawed at him.

Track.

Mistakes.

Flop.

Failure.

Leaving.

Disband.

Nobody.

This hurt him deeply. If this comeback failed, it would be all his fault. It's not like there's anyone else to blame. He couldn't take it anymore. Feeling overwhelmed and helpless, he started shaking as his eyes welled up with tears.

Suddenly, the door slowly creaked open.

"Hyung?"

A small hand touched his shoulder.

"Hyung..."

Startled, he sat up.

He couldn't believe it. All the taunting voices just started to fade away. However, a new one appeared. A softer, almost angelic voice.

Jimin.

He was speechless. It was like a weight was lifted off of his chest.  Like, a shower of rain after a long year of drought. Like, he could finally breathe again. He felt... alive.

Jimin on the other hand, was getting worried. He knew it was late but, if Yoongi didn't answer him soon, he would literally drag him away from his computer. He desperately tried to get his attention again.

"Yoongi!"

"Wha- huh!? Oh. Sorry Jimin."

"Hyung. Are you okay? I'm worried about you..."

He took a shaky breath.

"U-uh yea." He turned and looked at him. "I am now."

Jimin smiled that radient smile back at him. A smile that could save lives. "Good."

He blushed and turned back around. He felt a pair of arms go around his neck.

"I love you, Yoongi."

He took a deep breath and smiled feeling content for the first time weeks.

"I love you too, Jimin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

¤Author's Note.
Hi everyone~ ^_^

What did you think? Did I do good? Bad? So-so? Let me know what you think!
Me personally, I think I did better when I got to the end. I'm not too happy with it but I don't hate it.

I was struggling a bit with the first half but, I felt better about it when I added Jimin to the story. Either way it's a bit messy. I was kinda speeding through the first half since I wasn't totally sure what to do with it.

I wanted to get this out there sooner but I kept putting it off. Sorry about that.

Next chapter will hopefully be better. It's gonna a bit of crackfic based on this dream I had months go. I think you'll like that one better because it was quite wild from start to finish.

Anyway, let me what you think and what I should fix (I know it needs work). Also, Vote and Comment. It would help me a lot.

Thanks for reading~💕
I love you all! 😚