"Where are we going?" I asked as I met him in the living room

I wasn't too keen on going anywhere with him.

"Follow me, you'll see." He replied as he walked through the door.

Sighing nervously, I followed after him. Throughout the car ride to wherever we were going, I kept seated in one position anticipating any sudden car movements any minute. My hands were holding unto the seat tightly much like I was doing some days ago when I was in this same position. I kept staring ahead as I tried to mentally tell myself to calm down and everything was going to be alright.

"Why the rigid posture?" I heard Lucas asked from opposite side of me. "Are you still feeling sick?"

"I'm scared." I told him truthfully.

"You're scared?" Lucas chuckled humorlessly. "What are you scared of Amy?"

"You." I breathe out.

I might as well be honest with him, he already knew how I felt. . "I'm scared of you... And being in this car with you."

"That's not so believable considering how often you so blatantly disregard any warnings I give." Lucas replied nonchalantly. "Do tell me Amy, why are you scared of me or scared of being in this car with me?"

"I'm not ready to die. And that's exactly what I feel is going to happen when I'm near you. You scare me Lucas... I'm constantly being threatened by you and you control my life 100%." I confessed. "I really try to do everything you say and follow your orders but I'm only human and I'm not perfect, so I'm bound to mess up sometimes. I'm sorry okay, but I've been robbed of my life and freedom since I was 17 years old, so the fact that things are a little different now, I tend to want to experience a normal life but you won't let me. I know you don't trust me Lucas but I promise you...I'm not going to tell anyone anything I know. I'm not going to get involved with drugs or anything again that could risk me exposing any information about you or anything I swear. I try not to get on your bad side but somehow I always seem to do. And then you get mad and with all those threats and me knowing what you're capable of, it is hard for me not to be scared of you. And I think you already know that you're scary in a lot of ways."