I get it, Lucas was mad, but did he seriously have to be this mean? For the remainder of the ride, my eyes remained closed as I kept praying I'd reach back to the apartment safely. I would definitely have to thank God for that. The minute we reached the apartment complex, and we got out of the car, I ran through his apartment and headed straight to my room. I've had enough of this night.

**************************************
"Sweetie are you sure you don't want to go see a doctor or something?" Mom asked as she placed the back of her hand on my forehead and feeling if I had a temperature. "This unexplainable on and off fever doesn't seem normal at all."

"Mom, I'll be fine. I just need some rest that's all." I said to her as I pulled the sheet tighter around me.

"Are you sure? I mean it's been two days and still there is no changes." Mom said to me.

"It's not so bad like before mom. I haven't even throw up today like before so I'll be okay soon. I know if I get enough rest then I'll feel better." I tried reassuring her.

"Alright, get some sleep then okay sweetie. I'll have some more soup for you when you wake up okay?" Mom said as she smooth my hair.

"Okay," I nodded. "Thanks Mom."

It had been two days since Lucas and the whole crazy driving saga, and I had literally became sick as a result. I was having on and off fever and what seemed like a stomach bug. Mom and Greta had been keeping eyes on me and taking care of me since I was sick and in bed. I couldn't go to work either as a result. I just think that this whole mad driving had scared the crap out of me, and had me traumatized which was affecting my immune system or something and also triggered this sickness. I just hoped that with a good amount of rest, I would be able to feel better soon.

***
I was feeling better today than I had felt yesterday and the day before. It had been four days since Lucas almost killed us both with his crazy driving. And I had became so sick that I could hardly leave the bed for two days. I was glad that the fever and the nausea seemed to be gone. Though I would have been more worried and surprised if I hadn't felt any better since then- considering mom and Greta had been giving me all sorts of concoctions to drink.

I was currently laying on the bed with my door slightly ajar when a knocking caused me to jump and looked in the direction. I was surprised to see Lucas standing there all dressed in his usual expensive looking suits.

"Get dress. I'm taking you out to show you something." He said before leaving without giving me a chance to reply.

Go where exactly? I was definitely not sure I was up to going anywhere else with him, especially after his whole mad driving the other day. That experience was just too traumatizing but I knew I didn't have any other choice but to do what he said or I'm positive that I'd be more traumatized if I didn't. I had already showered before, so after sighing internally, I got up to get a change of clothes. I quickly pulled on a pair of dark jeans, with a light blue long sleeve blouse and black shoes. After running the brush through my straighten hair, I grabbed my bag and phone and headed out of my room.

 After running the brush through my straighten hair, I grabbed my bag and phone and headed out of my room