Me
Queen hurry up I miss you already! 😩

Laying back on the couch I waited for her to text me back. Damn she got me whipped as hell, missing her goofy ass.

MyQueen👑
Patience! Plus I'm tryna be sexy for you😉 Hold your horses babe.🐎😂

I was dying laugh when I read that, Kerstin thing she is so funny with her little jokes.

Me
😂your so silly baby, but I'll try too. Where are you taking me?👀

MyQueen👑
Bye bye Nosey!🙊😘

Me
I need to know tho...😳

Me
Babe?

Me
Queen!

MyQueen👑
Stop lol I'm tryna finish get dressed😑 gee old man.

Oh no she didn't just call me old! That woman will say whatever pops into her big ole head. Laughing at her crazy butt I texted her back.

Me
😯We gone see who old later on😏

I guess she was on her way because she never text me back. Sliding off the couch I got my wallet out the bedroom and stood at the window looking out. Not even fifteen minutes later a black Benz pulled up, my baby really love her some cars.

She hopped out and jogged to the front door, soon as she got to the door I pulled it open and my jaws dropped when I saw what she was wearing. Damn I whisper before pulling her into a bone crushing hug and attacked her lips with mine.
"I didn't know jeans and a T-shirt could look so good," I mumbled against her lips.
"Thanks babe you don't look to bad yourself." she said looking me up and down.
"I tried to look like a teenager is it working or nah?" I asked smirking at her, she took her time to check me out while biting her bottom lip.
"Stop looking at me like that girl!" I said closing the front door dragging her down the steps walking to her truck and opening the driver door so that she could get in.
"This is a nice truck baby, how many vehicles do you own?" I asked looking at her smiling.
"Ah I don't know I lost count, just know there are plenty of them. I love cars!" She answered fanning herself, no the hell shedidn't just get hot just thinking of cars! Yeah I'm gone have to marry this girl.
"No the hell you didn't just get turned on think about cars." I said throwing my head back laughing which caused her to laugh. Lord help this silly nut.

"Shut up Chance and put this on," she said handing me a blind fold.
"Copy cat! And you better not take me to try to kill me!" I yelled being extra dramatic like her crazy butt. She was driving and singing Chandelier.

Party girls don't get hurt
Can't feel anything, when will I learn?
I push it down, push it down

I'm the one "for a good time call"
Phone's blowin' up, ringin' my doorbell
I feel the love, feel the love

1, 2, 3, 1, 2, 3, drink

Throw 'em back 'til I lose count

I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier
I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist
Like it doesn't exist
I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night, feel my tears as they dry
I'm gonna swing from the chandelier, from the chandelier

But I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
Help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes
Keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight
On for tonight