The party (2)

With the intention of telling her pack she was heading back but when she walked in to the front door she was mortified.
~
The party had mostly died down but Lauren didn't care about that all she cares about was that she walked in the house to meet Camila kissing and grinding up on a young blonde girl. As Lauren stepped closer she saw who it was. Taylor. Taylor swift (no hate To Tswift :])
Ever since they were kids Lauren hated Taylor. Taylor would always try and bully Lauren but it wouldn't effect the young alpha. So she would target Lauren's siblings and pack members. Taylor didn't do much theses days since Lauren is the schools badass and she is a fully grown alpha.
Lauren didn't want to make a scene because Camila wasn't hers she just walked past them not even giving them a second glance. She knew that she could get Camila back fair and square soon enough so she headed straight to the kitchen where her pack were. surrounding the island. She pushed part a few people to see Normani laid on the table with Dinah licking the vodka of N's muscular stomach.
She noticed she was stood next to Joey who seemed to be still sober.
"I'm going to go home" Lauren shouted over everyone's load roars into the boys ear.
"Okay I'll get them home safe don't worry alpha" Joey reassured his leader before she left for the door.
Before she could leave she felt a familiar small hand grab  her wrist.
"Lauren there you are.... Where are you going ??"
Camila said she sounded like she was sober again which made sense since wolves can't stay drunk for over a long period of time.
"Home" she relied instantly and sharply.
"Why..?"
"I cba talking about it Camila I need rest"
"But lol-"
"Stop Camila I'm going home I'll speak to you tomorrow when I have calmed down"
"Your....mad at me..?"
"Leave it for tomorrow Camila"
"No....I won't sleep tell me "
"Leave it" Lauren replied with her normally green orbs turning red. With that Camila let go of Lauren's wrist and slammed the door when the alpha left.

    ~~(the next morning)~~
Camila's POV
  "Camila....!.....get down here"
I hear someone scream from downstairs.
I got up out my bed and saw the time it was 10:07.
I needed to jump in the shower before I faced my followers.
After 13 mins I jumped out the shower and dried my hair. And shot some clothes on.
Camila's outfit (without the bag)

Then I get down stairs to see the whole of it covered In trash and alcohol bottles and the lingering smell of sweat

"Camila please help us" holly pleaded
"Nope"
"Wait what"
"Nope"
"Wtffff Camila please help us"
"No you wanted the party you sort it out I'm going out"
"Camila"
"Nope i have made plans I want the house clean and smelling nice by the time I'm home"
"And whenssss that ?"
"I don't know depends how it goes so I suggest you hurry up about"
Holly growled at me when I picked up my keys and left the sweat ridden house.
I got In my car and drive to Lauren's packs house.
After 14 mins I got there and I waited outside.
I didn't even tell her I was coming and I didn't tell her I was taking her out.
So I decided to text her.
Me:
  Laur ??? x
I put my phone down and turned the radio on.
When my favorite song came on I heard a buzz from under my lap.
Lolo 💚🔐:
  Yes Camila
Me:
Hey I'm taking you out get ready x
Lolo 💚🔐:
  What time you picking me up ?
Me:
Well I'm outside now
Lolo💚🔐:
K
Lolo💚🔐:
Wanna come inside..?
Me:
No it's okay I'll wait here just
Hurry x
Lolo💚🔐:
Kk
      After that text I decided to turn my radio up and jam to my favorite song: BigBadWolf.
"Soooo if you wanna talk baby useeee your hands  if you wanna go make a move you can if you wanna shot baby cock and pull If your gonna bite be a BIG BAD WOLFFFF ahooooooooooooo ahooooooo lalalaaaaa whisper your secrets and mine will take over swing lik-"
My music session was cut short because of two very pale hands on the Window they were knocking forcefully.she backs away as I jump out the car observing what she's wearing. She was wearing her black ripped jeans that fitted to cup her behind ever so perfectly and a black 1975 tee that hung loosely of her toned shoulders. She coughed drastically to get my attention to her eyes. Her eyes. Her eyes are the most beautiful things I have even laid my brown pools on.
I quickly said hey before I could get lost in my train of thought again.
"Hey" she said coldly
I went in to hug her but she dodged it and got into the car. I slowly and awkwardly sat back in the vehicle keeping my eyes to the floor.
I turned the keys and started to Drive. I know that Lauren couldn't be that mad at me.we're not together.but when I saw her just talking to a girl I started throwing punches.i felt so guilty. I was angry. Upset. Drunk. Stupid and vunerable.  Finally Lauren broke the awkward silence with " why did you have to take me out to talk..?"
"Erm....it's something different ....and away from the super hearing friends we have" that wasn't the reason I took Lauren out I just noticed I never been anywhere with her and I made up a quick excuse that worked perfectly.
"Good point...Where are we going then..?"
"Lo, I thought you hated me"
"Oh trust me I couldn't hate you especially with the moon God and everything but I don't particularly like you at all in this moment"
"Thanks..I guess"
"Your not getting let of easy camz"
"What does that mean..? What did I even do....?"
"Well first you get off your head I don't see you all night then you get jealous and punch the shit out of my bestfriend basically sister then I come back to see you dancing with a girl sexually and the you make out with her"
"Woah I'm sorry lolo I was drunk I didn't  want to drink but Dinah and nick kept on feeding my drink like they were sliced banana"
"I knew you were drunk but still what if it happends again but at a family party"
"It wouldn't lamz"
"How would I trust you"
"Your acting like we're in a relationship Lauren"
"I know but you Camila mean  something to me I don't think I would ever say this but......I have fell so fast for you and the point is that I don't want to lose you.this. I like this and I like you"Lauren confessed.
Finally, I thought to myself. As  we stopped at a red light I looked in her eyes she then grabbed my hand and held it resting our interlocked fingers on her thigh.
" instead of this being a make up dinner can we make it to a make out date" she asks hastily
"Yesssss.... Our official first date" I confirm.
"Whooooooooooop"
After a few more minutes we get to a cute cake shop. I park the car slowly into the the nearest spot. When the at stops moving I jump out and run around to help Lauren out the car.
"Thanks" she said blushing while I kissed the back of her tender hand.
"No problem babe"
"Babe...?"
"Yep"
"So what do you want to get?"
"Hmmm I don't know....what about you what are you getting camz..?"
"I'm torn between red velvet or banana"
"Hmm same I'm torn between red velvet or triple chocolate fudge"
"I'm going to get banana cake Lo"
"Hmmmm I'll get triple chocolate fudge"
As Lauren said that I waved the waiter over.
"Hey what can I get a pretty lady like you" she asks Lauren.so I replied with
"We would like one banana cake and-"
"I didn't ask you"the black haired waiter interrupted me.
"It's okay she can order for us" Lauren said to the black haired waiter.
With that the waiter huffed and turned to me.
"Eemmmmm I would like a slice of banana cakes and a side of ice cream and my girlfriend would like a slice of triple chocolate fudge one and also with a side of ice cream.....thanks" I made sure she understood the word girlfriend and said a sarcastic thanks before she left.
Wait did I say girlfriend
Oh no
I don't think she noticed
As soon as the the waiter was well out of sight I turned to Lauren who was wearing her famous Jauregui smirk.
Camila she defiantly heard.
"Girlfriend...?" She asked still with a smug look on her face.
"Uhmmm it was just a cover up so she doesn't try any thing on you" I said playing with my fingers nervously.
"Sure" she said sarcastically

sorry for not updating guys :))))))
Btw i did not proof read this sorry for any mistakes
Btw I think this might be a Camila g!p but not to sure I think Lauren g!p is expected.