The two Jauregui packs

There were two packs between the Jauregui family. Lauren's pack and Mike's pack.
Let's start of with the older pack.
Mike Jauregui was the alpha of his pack. His wife being his beta.The rest of His pack consists of Chris, Taylor, Normani's parents,Dinah's parents and the Arianna's parents. The reason Chris and TaylorWe're in the older pack was because Lauren didn't want her siblings in her and also if they got hurt it would be her responsibility.
   Then you had the younger pack,
Lauren was the alpha of this pack Dinah being her beta. The rest of her pack included: Normani, Arianna, Harry,Luke,Louis,Jade,beau and Joey.
Normally a family of wolves would join together but since Lauren was born an Alpha like her farther she had to have her own pack of wolves.
  Lauren's eyes were normally the color green but as soon as she got angry and did the whole wolf thing, Her eyes both glistened the brightest gold. Lauren's fur was black with a pattern of grey all across her coat.
   Dinah's eyes were usually brown but glistened silver when she was mad or she touched someone she loved.
Dinah's fur was the same as Lauren's but reversed she was grey with the same pattern as Lauren but instead the pattern being in black.
The rest of her pack all had bright blue eyes when they did the wolf thing.But all had different color fur.
Normani's fur was browny golden.
Arianna's fur was a grayish ginger.
Harry had an all white coat.
Luke's fur was all sliver.
Louis fur was all black.
Beau's fur was a mixture of black and white.
Jade was a witch.
And finally Joey's fur was a ginger brown color.
The older and the younger pack had split the forest into two so that they both have there own space to hunt. It was split into three but the were wolves teamed together to chase out the vampires since they were killing everyone.
Lauren needed to find her. Volana ny fitiavana. Before she left school.
A volana ny fitiavana meant "moon love"
In another language.
A moon love is someone who the Alpha wolf will fall in love with.
As soon as she found them she would reveal that she is a wolf and "marka"
Them. Meaning she would have to bite them marka them and if it was a match the moon God would send down a little moon tattoo on the place were bitten. It was a crescent moon with a distinctive star.
This process happened with every wolf but instead of been called volana ny fitiavana they were called fitiavana.
Also when Lauren had found her volana ny fitiavana the person would have control over her pack.they would not get any physical changes like the increase in their speed or turn into a wolf. They would just be able to bo$$ the wolfs about.

Hello again sorry if you are wanting  the story it's coming soon don't you worry after the next chapter I will carry on with the story.
Sorry for any spelling mistakes or incorrect grammar I wrote this chapter at 4am