Chapter 5. Drama

Isabella's POV

Grace glared at me. "What was that for? We almost kissed again!" She growled. I laughed. "Getting desperate, now, are we?" I teased. Grace shrunk into the chair and blushed. "No... I wasn't.." She pouted., looking away. Grace just stared at the flower pot next to the TV.

I laughed once again. "Jeez, I'm just kidding." Grace rolled her eyes and walked upstairs. She came back several minutes later, in her normal clothes and no make up. She tied her hair up and was much more calm. Although, her face was wet, but a little less red. I rolled my eyes and got up. "I'm gonna got to sleep now." She grumbled.

With that, she walked down and grabbed her bag. She walked up to the door. Then, she slipped her shoes on and left. I told her goodnight as she left.

Closing the door, I sigh. Rubbing my eyes, I head up the stairs. As soon as I reached my door, and I opened it, water spilt on my head. I narrowed my eyes and felt my head. GRACE?! Oh, it's on.. I'll get you back for this.

Then, I slipped into the shower and took a quick, warm bath. Then, I got out and wrapped a towel around me. Wiping off my makeup, I washed my face. Afterwards, I brushed my teeth and flossed.

I walked over to my closet and slipped on my pajamas. I grabbed my MacBook Pro from underneath my bed. Then, I slipped into the bed with my MacBook charging.

I worked on finding more information about Christian.

The next morning I rubbed my eyes and yawned once more. Ahhh.. I'm  still extremely tired. I wonder what dad would be doing, right now..

Last night, I stayed past midnight working on finding information about Christian.. Ugh.. He's been a waste of time. I looked at phone and noticed that the time currently was 1:52 PM.. Wow, that's why I'm practically dying here.. I SKIPPED BREAKFAST AND LUNCH!

I slapped myself and changed into a red halter top and some white skinny jeans. I put some fuzzy white socks on and ran into my bathroom. Unfortunately, I slid with my socks and hit my head on the wall.

God dang it, ouch.. I rinsed my face, brushed my teeth, straightened my hair, and applied my makeup. Then I used the restroom and ran downstairs. Great... Mom had work today, and I'm starving..

Grabbing my keys and wallet, I put on my black leather boots, and ran outside. I was greeted by the cold and immediately ran back in. I found a black leather jacket, and put it on. Then, I ran back outside and locked the house door.

Running to my car, I get in as soon as I could. Turning on my car, I drive to the closest Starbucks. I got out, and walked inside. I noticed a familiar brown haired boy. Trying to avoid him, I managed to buy hot coco.

While I waited, I noticed Axel turning his head towards my direction. He was hanging around a bunch of his friends, the other popular boys. Thank god Christian wasn't in the crowd. The lady called my name and I cursed. Darn it, he's gonna know for sure that I'm here. I lowered my head and got my hot coco. I tried slipping out of Starbucks, but he grabbed my hand. I spun around frustrated, and glared at Axel. "Hey." He said huskily in my ear.

Mumbling, I tried to get out of Axel's grasp. "Hey, what's that for, baby doll?" He whispered in my ear. I narrowed my eyes at the nickname, even though, my face betrayed me and heated up. Axel chuckled, and leaned closer, to the point where our lips were almost touching.

That's when I snapped.

I kicked him in the nuts. Surprised, he crumpled to the ground and yelled in frustration. Seeing that as my perfect chance, I snuck away and slapped myself. OH MY GOSH! I got a drink, not FOOD!

I walked over to a nearby McDonalds and ordered a cheese burger, and large fries. Finally, my order came and I got some ketchup. Then, I grabbed my food and ran off. Jeez, I felt my face and it was still hot from my encounter with Axel. Fuming, I told myself it wasn't my fault, and sprinted to my car.

I noticed Axel was gone, along with his friends. Part of me was a little disappointed. Wait.. What? Disappointed? No! No! No! I slapped myself once more and drove home.

I opened the door and closed it behind me, after I got out of my car. Going back inside, I plopped down my food and ate quietly.

Eyyy, guys! CookieFoodz here! I'm hungry... Sorry for the late post, I was meaning to write this sooner, but I was too lazy to.. And I kinda forgot.. Haha, sorry.. Anyways, Axel is my baby! :D

-CookieFoodz 🍪