Chapter 2. Under the Mistletoe

Hey guys!! It's CookieFoodz, since this is all 4 of ours book, I get to update it as well! Also, I was granted permission! While she updates Gardenza, I'll update this!

Isabella's POV

I wake up. Ahh.. a fresh new morning. I walk to my bathroom cheerfully and get into the shower.

After I finished taking a shower, I wrapped a towel around me and I dried my feet. I dried my hair and then brushed it until my hair was all soft and fluffy.

I curled it and sprayed it. After that, I washed my face and brushed my teeth. Then I applied mascara, eyeliner, and my grape lipgloss.

Such a beautiful morning! I walked to my closet and changed into a red dress with frills at the bottom and a bow. I wore black leggings underneath and wore a pair of black platform heels. I looked in the mirror and smiled. Perfect.

Then I applied some deodorant and perfume.

I smiled at the shoes that I was wearing. They're so cute! I bought it yesterday with Grace and I forced her to wear a cutte dress!! Let's hope she wears it!

I grabbed my purse and packed it with my makeup supplies and stuff like that. I also packed extra clothes in case my outfit was ruined.

I walked down the stairs and grabbed some toast. I saw my mom sitting down. "Hey mom!" I grinned. She turned around and smiled at me. "Hey sweetie! Off to little Gracie's house?" My mom asked, smiling back at me. I nod my head.

Then I walk out of the house and into my car. I drive to Grace's house and park in her drive way. I get out and ring on the doorbell.

Grace opened it and she was wearing the gold dress that I picked out for her and her hair was done into a bun. She wore the matching gold heels and pearl necklace.

I smirked at her. "Why'd you make me wear this?" She groaned, facepalming.

I laughed and walked in. Grace and I plopped on her couch. She had all the decorations set up, and her family was already there. After I greeted them all, we sat down and watched some Netflix.

Then, the guests started to arrive. A couple of other people that we knew had came, when Christian arrived.

He was wearing a white tee and some jeans. His brown hair was slicked back and he was looking around.

That's when he spotted us and came over. I noticed Grace was blushing.

Grace's POV

Christian had arrived. I stared at him in awe. His brown eyes made eye contact with me and he smiled. My face heated up as he smiled at me.

"Hey Grace! Hey Isabella! How are you?" He greeted, but he was mostly staring at me. Isabella tossed her hair back. "Hey Christian, could you and Grace get me a drink?" She asked, smirking at me.

He nodded his head and asked where it was. Grace pointed to the kitchen. Christian nodded his head and grabbed my hand. "Come on!" He urged, as I got up. I blushed.

Christian and I are actually holding hands! Eee! I blushed as we walked under the mistletoe. "GUYS LOOK UP!" Isabella squealed. We both looked up and my face turned as red as a tomato.

He smiled and leaned in closer. Oh my god!!?! He placed his hand on my cheek and closed the gap between us.

Then he pulled away. "Come on, let's get that drink, huh?" He whispered in my ear. I blushed and nodded.

This is sure going to be an awkward party..

~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~

Holaaaa!! I finished! Since this is a short story, I can only write so much... t~t

-CookieFoodz