Chapter 3. Preparing For It

Isabella's POV

I smiled as Grace and Christian came back. Christian was holding a plastic cup with some Coke in it.

I grinned and took the cup from Christian. "Thank you!" I reply, taking a sip of it. Christian nodded and looked at Grace. Her face was red.

Also, they were still holding hands.. "Hey Grace, uhm.." Christian says, ruffling his hair. "Would you, um.. go out with me?" He gave her a half smile.

Oh my god? Already? Daaanng!
If it was possible, Grace's face turned even more red than it already was. It's SOOOOO cute!

"Er... Uhm... Uh... Yeah! Sure..." Grace stammered, adverting her gaze. I laughed. She glared at me.

"Great! I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6!" Christian said, grinning.

I can't believe that Grace and Christian are going out tomorrow! I need to prepare her stuff.

I stand up. "Well, I'll leave you two be. Okay?" I wink. Leaving Grace with a desperate look on her face, I laughed. This'll be fun..

I walked out of the house and I walked to my car. Time to go home and get the cutest dress ever!

I smiled at myself and drove home. I slipped off my heels and walked upstairs. Going into my room, I change into some yoga pants and a baggy T-shirt. After wiping off my makeup, I rummaged though my closet to look for the cutest dress I have.

Finally, I found a white and red lace dress with black leggings and my white designer heels.

I smiled proudly

I smiled proudly.. it's a shame I haven't found the right one, yet.. Plopping on my bed, I cover my face with my pillow.

I close my eyes and doze off.

I wake up early in the morning and call Grace.

She picked up. "Ugh..... Why are you calling me at this hour...? She groaned, stretching the 'g'.

"Come to my place now!" I order. I hear her sigh and she finally agreed. "I'm too amazing of a friend, aren't I? You owe me donuts for this.." Grace complained.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'll get you your donuts, you fattie.... Anyways, get here soon!" I tell her. I smiled. She's such an amazing person..

Then, I go to my bathroom, take a shower, dry my hair, brush my teeth, wash my face, and combed my hair. I applied my mascara, eyeliner, and blue raspberry lipgloss. Then, I brush my hair until it's soft and smooth.

I changed into a black Garfield crop top and white floral skirt. I wore my black Toms.

I walked downstairs and ate some donuts. I made myself some coffee and drink.

I finish up when the door opens. "Oh hey Grace!" I yell, as she steps in. Grace has the keys to my house, and I have hers. I didn't bring the key yesterday, because I felt like I didn't need to.

She stares at me and rolls her eyes. "And I suppose I have to be glammed up, too?" Grace asked.

"Yep!" I said, popping the 'P'.

She nodded and started upstairs. I followed after her and hushed her to the bathroom. I went in with her and got my makeup kit. "If he's a jerk, you're going to need waterproof mascara...." I mumbled. I made her wash her face.

Then, I finished up with Grace's make up. She took a deep breath and looked in the mirror. She gasped.

"I did my personal best, so please DON'T ruin it.." I tell her, watching her carefully. She nodded and stood up.

I ran to my closet and got the outfit I picked for her and gave it to her. She gasped and put it on. "I... Thanks, Bellie.." She murmurs, as Grace looks at herself in the mirror.

She spun her around and I took her phone. I put in the password and texted Christian to pick her up at my house and I texted him my address.

He replied with a quick "OK" and I check the time.

It was 5:53 PM, as I grab a purse. I stuff my makeup supplies, stuff like that and some extra clothes. "Here. Just in case something goes wrong, okay?" I tell her.

"Yeah sure, mom.." Grace groans, taking the bag. She goes down stairs and the doorbell rings.

She smiles and opens the door. "Have a fun day, okay?" Grace tells me. I nod. Then, she stepped out and closed the door.

It was sure going to be a fun day for her.

~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~€~

Hola guys!! It's CookieFoodz, and I am posting this for Des! SOOOOO! Have a good day!

-CookieFoodz 🍪