Chapter 1: Christmas Fiasco!

Hi! This is a side stories made with my three best friends, CookieFoodz (one of my real life friends), and my other real life friends Maliah and Maria. This will not interrupt my other book Gardenza. (This is not about Aphmau, sowwy) I will be posting in that book more, but now lets start with the story.

Isabella's POV

Today is Christmas Eve! I am SO excited that Grace and I are going to spend the WHOLE day together! It is going to be the best, just like how it always is.

"Do you want me to put it here?" Grace asked. "OH, yeah that is perfect, this is going to be the best Christmas Party EVER!!!" I say to her laughing.

"Hey Isabella, can you read over the guest list?" Grace asked.

"Hm, oh sure." I said, grabbing the guest list. Hehe, she does not know I invited her crush.

"OK, so there is my family, my cousins, your family, some of our friends, and hehe, your crush!" I say smirking.

If only I knew, that would be the worse decision of my life.

"YOU WHAT!!!" She yells at me blushing.

"Heheheh, your blushing!" I say laughing.

"STOP!! WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I INVITED YOUR CRUSH AT A PARTY?!" Grace screamed at me, still blushing. She looked like she wanted to strangle me.

"OH, you mean food?" I said grinning.

"UGH!!!" She said stomping off into her room.

While she was gone, I giggled.

"She totally likes him," I giggled even more.

Hehehehehe, now while she is gone, time to put up the mistletoe!

"Now where should I put it, hmmmmmm?" I asked herself.

Then I found the perfect spot, the doorway to the kitchen.

THIS IS PERFECT!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!

Grace POV

Uhg! I hate her sometimes, but then also love her like a sister. Fiiiiiiine, I will go back to the living room. So, I walked back out to the living room and watch her fangirl. Uhg, this is going to be a long Christmas.

Thank you guys for reading the first chapter!!! Tell me what you think in the comments below!