Glen Power has the Power.

We spent the rest of the day shopping and wasting our time because we were not allowed in our hotel rooms before 10pm. By half past 9 I was exhausted so we all decided to catch the tram back. "I'll just pop to the toilet before we go." "Yeah, I'll come with ya G." I expected things to get awkward then, because it was just Mark and I, but it wasn't too awful. Mark sat down on the bench and indicated that I should follow. After a few seconds of slightly awkwardness Mark broke the silence, "he really fucking loves you, y'know." I shy'd away, "I really love him too." He smiled faintly, "Treat him well, yeah? He's been hurt too many times." I looked him in eyes truthfully and said, "I will, I really will." At that second Danny and Glen were racing eachother to the top of the stairs like a pair of kids. "hey, hey, hey! Glen Power has the power!" He shouted from the top of his lungs. We all laughed with him, teasing Danny as we go. "Can we please get to the hotel now?" I pleaded as Danny helped me up with his arm around me. "Woah, arms up big boy!" I whispered, a little too loudly. "He loves a nice bum, don't ya Dan." Glen said punching him playfully on the arm. I started giggling, again.

      I fell asleep on the tram, leaning on Danny's shoulder. My head seemed to fit perfectly in the gap, I felt like I was the missing jigsaw. The tram ride was extremely bumpy so I only managed about a half an hour nap. I woke up to a faint kiss on the hand, and a smile as bright as the sun.

   "Wakey wakey beautiful." Danny helped me up as Glen and Mark made gagging actions behind him. I winked at them cheekily, "Jealousy is an ugly trait lads." They laughed sarcastically as Dan shot me a confused expression, I kissed him on the cheek and giggled.

   After getting home, I jumped into the shower and then settled in bed with my favourite book. First Glen, and later Mark, came to say goodnight and sweetdreams. I waited and waited for Dan but he never came, I checked everywhere but he wasn't there. I went into Mark's room but he was fast asleep, so I tip-toed down the hall to Glen's room.

"erm.. Have you seen Dan?" I tried to whisper as quietly as I could, but loud enough so that he could hear. "What do you mean?" He sat up quickly with a very worried look on his face. "What time is it?" He said trying to find his phone. "ten past 11, I havent seen him since we got back?" I sat on the bed opposite him. In an instant he was up at the door, he found his phone and checked the time. His jaw dropped, "what?" I said standing up immediately, "What is it?" I shouted at him. He looked at the floor and muttered to himself, "oh shit" and he ran to Mark's room.