Kaleidoscope | the script fanfic

this is my first fanfic, i apoligise in advance for any incorrect grammar!

••••may contain traces of selfharm••••

---------------------------------------------

"Harriet, get your ass up - you're late!"

Urgh.. Great, another day in hell( AKA school.) I slipped out of bed miserably and raced to the bathroom, undressing myself, i stared in the mirror. Scars everywhere; ankles, arms, thighs, and stomach. Before i knew it i was out the shower and brushing my teeth. I hurriedly got dressed, applied my make-up and ran out the door. Just as i was crossing the road i see my school bus race past, "Shit! Stop!" I shouted, it was no use. "Great, another half an hour walk" I muttered to myself. I hate school, it's hell on earth. Since my so-called mate told the teachers about my selfharm all i get is shit about it (from pupils and staff).

Finally, i reached the school gates and was greeted by my best mate. 'HARRIET!' I looked up with an empty expression on my face. "What's happened?! You can't be sad, just think - we're going to see the script tonight!!" I let out a small grin, she's right (as usual) i've been dreaming of this day since forever and i can't let those four bitches ruin it.

When the final bell rang, i shuffled my way down the stairs and into the corridor "aaahhhh! LETS GO!" I do love her, she's a nutter but she sure knows how to cheer me up. "Soph! Wait for me!" I called after her. I'd just got out of the building when i felt a massive shove in my direction. Maria. One of the 'four bitches', she's had it in for me ever since she found out about the.. About me.. Well you know..

"For God's sake, watch where you're going" She looked at me, as if disgusted to ever walk on the earth as me. I returned with my infamous death stare, she giggled as she turned to whisper to her three little slaves. Next thing i know i'm being dragged across the street "Soph, what the hell!" I screamed trying to stand my ground. "Haz, it's the script. THE SCRIPT. Only your favourite band ever, what's got into you today?" I sighed, "i'm sorry, you're right! Let's do this!" Bloody hell, i thought, she's more excited than me! I took a deep breath, smiled and we sprinted down the

pavement belting out out very own rendition of 'Kaleidoscope'.

---------------------- -----------------------

First chaper done! Tell me what you think? What's good, improvements etc.

hope you liked it!