The not-so-beautiful day

The next morning I woke up to 4 missed calls and 9 new messages, all from Dan. I was already running 10 minutes later than usual so I didn't have time to check any. When I finally made it to the bus stop i was somehow on schedule. As I got closer I saw Danny sat on the curb, I skipped over and sat next to him. Something was wrong, this silence was wrong- it wasn't blissful, it was uncomfortable. But before I had chance to say anything he'd gone. What did I do? I chased after him until he stopped, "What?" I stared at him closely, he was angry... very angry. He tried to step aside but i jumped into his path. "What?!" Still no reply, "Look if i've done someth-" All of a sudden he changed. "Stop. Stop!" I took a step back, frightened by his frustration. "You don't know? You really don't know?" He laughed sarcastically. "I thought you were different, not like the other girls. I was wrong." His voice was quiet, almost silent even. He kept walking, he's lost it. "Danny! Dan! I LOVE YOU DAN!" Something's happened- something really bad.

That day I never spoke, there was no point. He was the only one who understood me and i've ruined it yet again. When I got home I ran straight to the bathroom and got out the blade. I hesitated for what felt like hours, but I couldn't stop myself. The demons always win in the end. The last day of christmas term and it was shit. Really fucking shit.

I rang him and rang him, I left message after message. No use, it's over. After hours of crying and binging I heard a faint tapping on the window. It's him. I let him in but without acknowledgment, he hurt me and I can't pretend otherwise.

---------------------------------------------

Sorry I didnt post the past few days-it's christmas! Merry Christmas everyone!:) if you're enjoying my fanfic please vote, if you have any thoughts/ideas of any kind just comment! Thankyou:)