ten

When Amy woke up, she heard that Brooke's dad had been killed and Emma and Audrey had been found holding the weapons used for his murder

She arrived at the hospital and was waiting with Noah when the news that Emma and Audrey had escaped.

"I can't believe this." Noah mumbled.
Amy played with her fingers. "Um, Noah?"
He turned to her and furrowed his brows.

She didn't continue, however, because Brooke walked in.
"Brooke, y-your dad, I-I," Amy stammered.
"I'm so sorry." Noah spoke up.

"Yeah," Brooke breathed out. "it's just been so much, you know?"
She sat down on Noah's bed, next to Amy.

Amy wrapped an arm around her and pulled her into a side hug. "He wasn't always the best dad, but, he was... there, you know?

"This morning, I went in the kitchen to get some juice, and I just realised... I mean, he always made me juice." Brooke lightly laughed, wiping away the tears in her eyes. "I'm just really gonna miss him. And now, Emma and Audrey..."

"You know it's not them, right?" Noah asked.
"Of course."
Noah placed his hand on top of Brooke's since she was sat the nearest to him out of her and Amy.
"Look, we're in this together."

Brooke and Amy smiled as Noah's phone began to ring.

"Uh, hello? Emma!"
Brooke's and Amy's heads snapped towards Noah.
"You guys are about to hit "Ten Most Wanted" territory if you don't watch out! What happened?"

"Put it on speaker!" Amy told him.
Noah nodded.

"It was terrible. Hey, look, have you talked to Brooke or Amy?"
"Uh, they're right here."
"Both of them?"
"Yeah."
"Can you pass me to Amy?"
"Uh, yeah." Noah nodded, before hesitantly passing the phone to Amy.

Amy turned it off speaker and put the phone to her ear. "Hey..."
"Did you speak to Eli last night?"
"No, uh, h-he wasn't answering. W-why?"
"He came home last night and said to Kieran that the police were questioning him for hours." Emma told her.

"Okay..." Amy began. "Why are you telling me this? He probably did."
"I just think it's pretty convenient that he was out when that video was released last night."

Amy sighed. "I do believe you, Emma, but I also believe Eli. I know him more than any of you do and I trust him."
Emma was about to speak, but Amy cut her off.

"But, I'm gonna help you catch this guy, because I know for a fact the person who killed all of these people isn't you, Audrey or Eli."
Amy heard Emma sigh after a long pause. "Okay. Could you pass me over to Brooke, please?"

Amy nodded and handed the phone to Brooke. She stood up and turned her back to Noah and Amy.

Brooke cleared her throat. "Hey. I know you didn't kill him, Emma. You couldn't."