Chapter 20

Suddenly a sweet smell filled my nostrils. It smelt like a mix of cupcakes and flowers. Pushing myself away from Luke, I followed the sweet smell to a fridge. Ripping open the door I found the fridge empty except for one blood bag. Grabbing the bag, I read the note on top

Drink or Die

I held someone's life supply in my hands at the moment. In my hands was the one thing that was going to save my life, and not from a transfusion. My throat burned, my mouth getting dryer and dryer, the more I stared at the bag. If I don't drink it I will die, but I can't do it. I can't just drink the blood, but my body craves it. Screaming in frustration I threw the blood bag against the wall watching as it's red contents slowly dripped down the wall.

I could feel his presence behind me, his heart was racing in fear. My mate was scared of me. Hell I'm scared of myself. With quiet steps I could hear him walking closer and closer to me. His hand was about to touch my shoulder, but I turned around before he could. I watched as he stumbled back a few feet from my sudden movement. "Don't touch me, I don't want to hurt you."

Taking a deep breath, he walked closer to me, "You won't hurt me, I'm your mate." He sounded so confident in himself, but I am not so confident in myself.

"We don't know what I am capable of. I don't want to risk your life! Luke just please stay away. We have to get out of here though."

Before he could respond I flew out of the room. I had run faster than have before, faster than I have ever dreamed. A few seconds Luke walked towards me, a look of regret on his face. My breathing was very fast and I was starting to feel very tired. Looking down at my stomach I saw a small dart. All I felt was the sensation of falling as I plummeted into total darkness.

.

.

.

Luke's POV

"Why the hell did you do that?" Ashton yelled rushing over to my side. My beautiful mate was passed out in my arms.

"I had no other choice," my voice was sad. I really never wanted to do this to her but I had to.

"What do you mean you had no choice?"

"She made a good point in there. Right now she is like a ticking time bomb and we have no idea what she is capable of. I am not willing to risk any of your guy's lives in case she can't control herself. Trust me if there was another way to do this I would."

Ashton had a shocked look on his face, "What happens next? Is she going to be okay?"

"If she doesn't drink blood in 24 hours then she is dead, but she refuses to drink. If she doesn't drink then the transformation doesn't complete, but she dies."

"Let's get her home." With a nod of the head we all headed back towards the pack house. Why did this have to happen to her?

.

.

.

Addie's POV

I awoke from the best sleep I have had in such a long time. There was only one problem, my mouth was drier than dry. I really did not want to move from the comfort of this bed but I knew I had to, I need water. Rolling over I realized Luke was not in bed with me which slightly upset me. Oh well, I bet he is off doing important pack work.

Walking down into the kitchen I saw the one person I never wanted to see. Alexia was standing there looking as slutty as ever. She let out a sneer as I walked past her, then continued to flirt with some random guy who was just staring at her chest. Letting out a groan of disgust, I grabbed a bottle of water out of the fridge. "Can I help you bitch?" I am so not in the mood to deal with this shit.

"Yes you can actually. Can you go but on some real clothes before you scar the children?" The guy let out a small laugh before fleeing the room.

"Luke loves these clothes. Maybe you can take some notes Hun. I can tell you everything he likes." She made sure to say the last sentence nice and slow to piss me off. Oh well honey two can play at this game.

"Why would I need your old tips when he has me screaming his name every night, and he moans mine?"

This seemed to set her off, because next thing I knew a glass was crushed in her hand. The sweet smell of blood filled my nose as I watched her hand start to turn red from the blood. I could feel my fangs elongate as well as the burning in my throat came back. A look of fear flashed in her eyes before that disappeared behind a look of hate.

She lunged at me so quickly it was hard to register. Her claws dug into my cheek as she sliced across. Stumbling backwards I caught her wrist in my hand. I heard a small crack indicating I had just broken her wrist. Her bleeding hand was held right in front of my face. The intoxicating smell of her blood drew me in. I pulled her hand in closer and closer towards my mouth. I couldn't resist it anymore, I licked some of the blood off of her hand. The burning in my throat subsided for just a second then returned with a greater thirst. I knew if she didn't get away from me I would drain her.

"If you are smart little slut I suggest you run before I kill you," my voice was so cold I didn't recognize it.

She let out a laugh before she grabbed my throat with her other hand sinking her claws in. "You are a dumb bitch if you actually think that I would let you go after breaking my wrist. Why the hell did you lick my blood you freak. You're just like that vampire sister of yours!"

That made me snap. With newfound rage I flung the dumb bitch across the room. She cracked one of the walls and landed with a loud thud on the ground. I stalked across the room to see the helpless bitch. She landed in some glass making her bleed more, it made her mouthwatering. Before I really could register what I had done I tasted her blood in my mouth and that was enough to stop all thoughts. Her blood tasted so sweet as it soothed the intense burning in my throat. I could hear footsteps coming closer and closer to me. The kitchen door flew open as well as my head. There stood the one person I hoped would have never seen this.

"I'm sorry Luke."

////////////////////////////////

A/N:

OMG!!!!! 

This is the last chapter before we get onto the chapters I have written!!

After this chapter, you'll have no idea what I put!! This is the last chapter the original author has written!!

AHHHHH I can't wait for you guys to read what I have written!! 

I swear I feel like I have repeated myself a lot in this Authors Note!!

Anyways, vote, comment and/or share

I'm posting my own chapter next!!

LYA

-Mikey'sKitten