★Prologue★

(Important A/N at the end. Please read)

"Your such a failure!"
Punch.

"What's wrong with you?"
Slap

"You're worthless!"
Shoved to the floor

"You can't do anything right!"
Kicked

"I wish you had never been born!"
Blackout.

This was my life. I didn't have it good at all. All my parents cared about was my sister, Taylor. She got everything and I got the beatings. I was nothing. I was a mistake. I was worthless.

I need to get out.

Once I saw that my parents were passed out drunk and Taylor was out fucking some guy, I knew this was my chance to get out. This was my shot to get freedom. Stuffing my essentials into my backpack, I ran out of the door to the place I had called home for 18 years of my life. Running to the airport, I got the first ticket to the one place no one would look for me.

"One ticket to Australia please."

Once I had paid, I took a seat and waited for the flight. As soon as the flight was called, I stood up. Walking over to the trashcan, I threw my phone away, I don't want to be traced down by my family.

I am going to get a fresh start. This is my second chance and I am going to live it to the fullest.

////////////////////

A/N:

Hey guys!

I am the new author to this story and I really hope you will enjoy it. For the first few chapters I will be re-writing all of the chapters that were already published. I will try my hardest to make this book the best I can and hopefully make it as good as the original author made it.

I hope to hear from you and I really do hope you will give me support through out.

Btw, I do write on my phone as I usually don't have internet on my laptop so if the spelling isn't good, just ignore it, I will try to edit it a lot to make sure.

I want to say thank you to Kenzie for allowing me to continue this amazing story.

See ya all later.

-Jordann xx