Chapter 11

Luke's POV

Addie is really starting to worry me. She hasn't moved, eaten, she won't talk to me, she just won't do anything. I am worried that she will stay like this for too long. If this continues for much longer she could die. If Addie dies so will I.

I have been trying to distract myself from thinking about everything too much by flooding myself with pack work. As I was looking over new fight tactics my office doors flew open. A mouthwatering scent filled my nose. Whipping my head up, I saw Addie looking as beautiful as ever, a confident and determined expression coated her face. She marched her perfect self over to my desk. She gripped the edge of the desk while leaning forward; I snuck a quick look at her cleavage. I am not going to lie she is incredibly sexy right now and I'm kind of turned on by this.

"I want to be trained," she bit out with fire.

"Trained to do what my dear?" I was quite confused. Was she wanting to be trained on how to be a Luna?

"I want to learn how to fight." Rage instantly filled me. No way in hell am I allowing her to go out there and fight. She is MINE! I am not going to go let her get killed. I can protect her. I am her mate after all.

"Absolutely not! I am not going to train you," Addie looked taken back by my words.

"Why not?"

"Because you are going to go into hiding with the rest of the females and children when any conflict arises. I can protect you!" I was mad that she was pushing this. I am not going to let her die for me.

"Fine if you won't train me I am sure some of the other pack members will help me find a trainer." She crossed her arms subtly pushing up her breasts.

"Oh no you won't! Our trainers are only males, and I will not have some other mad ogling your body and taking advantage of you. You are mine and only mine! I am not sharing! YOU ARE MINE!"

"I'm not yours! I haven't been marked yet you fool! I'm not yours until you mark me. At this rate I will never be marked." A smirk took over her beautiful face.

Never be marked? Let me mark her! I need her. My wolf was going crazy right now. I can't mark her without her permission. But her wolf wants me! Trust me she will be begging for me to mark her when I'm done with her.

"I am not going to have you risk your life for my pack!" I stood up slamming my fists onto the desk.

"Excuse me this is OUR pack! I know you are not used to all of this yet but this pack belongs to the both of us and I deserve to protect it as well as you. You are not the only leader of this pack buddy. I will become Luna of this pack very soon! I will not be able to protect the pack if I can't protect myself. Plus you can't be here to save me all of the time. Hell I couldn't protect myself when Taylor attacked me. Who knows, next time I could be dead! Luke I need to know how to protect myself for emergencies. Just please train me!" She finished her rant with pleading eyes. She knows that I can't resist those eyes. Damn it she knows my weakness. Well she does make a good point about for emergencies.

Letting out a long sigh I finally replied, "Fine! I will train you. You are very right baby. I am so sorry for yelling at you. I didn't mean to baby. I guess I was just thinking that you would want to become a warrior and be on the battle field."

Taking swift, graceful steps towards me she caressed my defeated face. The thought of her being a warrior scares me shitless. She could die. I could lose her.

"Luke I would never intentionally throw myself in harm's way. I know that if I get hurt you will go crazy. I am doing this for the well being of our pack and for myself."

"I know you are baby." I brought my face closer to hers. I really just need some comfort or I will go crazy.

Just before my lips reached hers, she whispered, "Mark me."

Now here comes the begging.

Addie's POV

I watched as a smirk took over my adorable mate's face. Why do I feel like I just made a very bad decision?

"I thought that at this rate you will never be marked," I could see the anger behind his lust driven eyes. Man I struck a nerve there.

"Luke I didn't mean it."

He placed his large hand over my mouth stopping me from saying else. With a little push I was pushed up against the wall. Luke's eyes were dark with lust and desire. Lifting me up I wrapped my legs around his waist. He gripped my butt rather tightly, but not tight enough to hurt me.

"I'm gonna make you beg for it."

Well shit.

////////////////////////////////////

A/N:

Short chapter!!!

Please vote, comment and share!!!!! 

-Jordann