HONEST

HONEST
// SKAM \\

"Jesus, Chris, can you stop distracting me?""All i'm doing is standing here

"All i'm doing is standing here."
"Exactly."

ALEKSANDER HOLDEN was just a first year boy everyone happened to gawk at in the hallways, whether it be for his platinum blonde hair or another rumor floating around about him. It was most likely always one of the two.

He tended to be a big deal for the first years but other than that, the other years didn't know he existed. That is until he attends a party with his best friends girlfriend, Eva.

CHRISTOFFER SCHISTAD was just a third year but, unlike Alek, was known by every year. He was infamous for his looks and his ability to get any girl he wants.

He was the biggest, and straightest, player in Oslo. That is untill Alek came along, and messes up all his plans and thoughts.

Even his thoughts on love.

{}

LUCKY BLUE SMITH as ALEKSANDER 'ALEK'

HERMAN TOMMERAAS as CHRISTOFFER 'CHRIS'

THE OTHER SKAM CAST as THEMSELVES

|warning|
this fic contains stuff like
- probs smut
- gayness
- swearing
- and more gayness
- mention of suicide/suicidal tendencies
- drug/alcohol use

disclaimer;
i do not own television show skam nor do I own the characters, except from Alek and his story line.

[a/n]
i am so excited for this i just might die
this is inspired by the song honesty by the neighbourhood cause why not.
there's been a lot of chris fics popping up and i haven't seen an lgbt one and just the idea of it makes me so excited.
feel free to comment ship names, ideas, or anything cause i just love comments.
- until next time