[1] ᴊᴜɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴏғ ʀᴇᴀʟɪsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Start from the beginning

"It's enough rotations to qualify as a flip

"It's enough rotations to qualify as a flip..." The announcer's voice fades in Yuuri's head and his mind blurrs. He was on the ground but he made the flip.

He quickly climbs off the ground and finishes off his choreography and holds his last pose, his arm outstretched to Victor who had a look of anger on his face.

Is he mad?

As the applause commences Yuuri spins around to watch Victor run across the stadium and to the gate of the rink.

Yuuri smiles and puts the rest of his energy into skating towards his coach, "Victor! I did great, right?!"

The silver haired male looks down and angry before he flips his hair to the side, giving Yuuri a seductive smile and before he knew it, he was flying.

He watches as Victor's lips make contact with his and he feels how smooth they are against his chapped ones.

The boy smiles against the kiss and closes his eyes as they both hit the ice together, Victor still embracing him as the cold ice makes contact with his back.

He still remembers how the whole world probably went silent.

Before he knew it, the choreography was done. He hadn't even remembered a bit of it, he was so lost in thought that the after affect had only left the sense of pain in his legs.

His right leg particularly painful, which he assumed he'd fallen on it.

He lets out a sigh of exhaustion, his lungs feeling compressed and dry from heavy breathing and his thoughts.

Yuuri's ears perk up when he hears the the back door open and winces but smiles in the direction of where Victor was walking.

The younger male still hesitates before moving out of the rink, watching as Victor notices him and waves with a wide smile.

His heart jumps into his throat at the sight of his face, the excitement and happiness written all over it. How his blue eyes glistened as he lowers his arm and a concerned expression is plastered on his face.

Yuuri grabs a fistfull of his own hair and yanks at it and clenches his teeth while at it.

How could I be so stupid?

He hears the loud footsteps of Victor running towards him and they stop at the gate, "Yuuri, what are you doing!?" The older male exclaims with a hint of panic.

How could I be so ridiculous?

He stops pulling his hair but couldn't seem to lift his head to look at Victor. Tears well up in his eyes and they start dropping like rainfall.

His coach gasps and he hears the slight winces from him as the silver haired male tries to walk on the ice without the skates, surprisingly holding his balance as he moves to the middle of the rink.

He still doesn't look up, even when Victor was approaching him slowly, trying so hard to get to him, comfort him, while he doesn't even spare a glance of acknowledgment towards him.

How could I be so...

So...

Finally, Yuuri looks up to face Victor, his face flushed red and streaming with tears. The older male stops moving and grabs the other male's shirt sleeve for support, looking up into his brown eyes.

I'm tired...

Yuuri's eyes felt tired and weary as Victor grips onto him for support as he embraces the younger male with care. He felt loved, but something was holding him back.

The younger male carefully brings Victor back to the gate and gets out of the rink with him, the male embracing him again, "Yuuri, please tell me..."

Yuuri still doesn't meet his gaze, and doesn't answer either.

"Did something happen?"

Yeah...

Victor's finger goes underneath Yuuri's chin and lifts it up to look into his eyes, but the boy's eyelids slowly droop closed in exhaustion.

"Can you at least tell me what it is?"

Everything, Victor, but I just can't tell you.

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

I just can't...

A sudden silence overcame the two, their breathing quieter and the tension between them thicker. Victor removes his hand from Yuuri's chin and stuffs his hands into his pockets.

At this point Yuuri opens his eyes, red and still leaking a river of tears as he looks up at Victor.

I love you...

"What did I do wrong...?" Victor rasps out, the tears slowly beginning to fall from his eyes.

4/12/2016