❀ chapter four ❀

・・・・・
taehyung

"this is park jimin, he just started this april and he's older than you by a few months." hoseok introduced the newbie, draping his arm over the his head, almost as if he was making fun of his short height.

i introduced myself briefly, giving my regular polished smile, while jimin merely chuckled, his laughter full of happiness and i watched as his eyes turned into crescents.

"from now on, the area taehyung was responsible for will be given to jimin." i mumbled out an objection but was interrupted with a pair of admission tickets waving right in front of my face. jimin explained that he used to work at the amusement park previously, and he has a lot of tickets to spare."you can go with your girlfriend if you'd like, i bet she'll love it!" he chirped happily before heading to his first address.

・・・・・

"a-amusement park?! me..me and hyung?" jungkook looked the slightest bit worried when i mentioned it, i sighed as i told him that it was fine if he didn't want to go. he gripped my shoulders quickly, exclaiming that he did want to go but he did had some concerns.

"then we'll meet up in front of the large clock at the bus station tomorrow at nine sharp, okay?" he was always hesitant. his answers were mumbled, still indecisive whether he should actually go or not. sometimes i don't know how to interact with him, our personalities were pretty different, and he's really shy.

"alright, i'll go." jungkook sighed in defeat, "and," my heels were off the ground as i stood on my toes, removing the bunny head carefully, "please don't wear this tomorrow."

jungkook merely flushed in embarrassment.

・・・・・

sitting on the bench, i waited for jungkook to arrive. that was when a man fully covered lightly tapped me on the shoulder. i gave him a questioning look so he unwillingly took off the white facemask. "it's me, jungkook. shall we go?"

part of me was baffled, mainly because he was covered from head to toe. literally. he had a cap, sunglasses and a face mask, three accessories just for his head. plain white long sleeve shirt and blue jeans to top it off, sneakers included.

"you look like a stalker! you-you're impossible." i deadpanned, my palm giving my forehead a whack as i stared at him in disbelief. we stood out, people glanced at jungkook's as we walked past, whispering to themselves, "oh god, he looks like a stalker."

as we rode on some of the rollercoasters, countless of people were staring at jungkook, some even loudly claiming he looks extremely suspicious.

however, two ladies were giggling as they eyed him, one challenging the other to go and talk to the fully covered male, but they were far too shy. "is he an actor or something?"

"probably, he has a nice body too." the girl who tied her hair into a messy bun answered, clearly glancing at jungkook's lean but no doubt, fit body. it was at this moment where i realised, it's true, he does have a good figure but if he could be more normal, he'd be way cooler.

・・・・・
"um, taehyung? i think i need something to cover my head, i feel kind of uncomfortable.." he drifted off, staring at me through his dark sunglasses. giving in with a sigh, i dragged him to the gift shop where they had all the souvenirs for tourists to buy, freakin expensive too if i might add.

two furry bunny ears caught my eye when i entered, squeezing through heaps of people, and dodging energetic children, i grabbed the cute headband and pulled him down to my height. placing the accessory gently on his head, i sarcastically asked, "do you feel better now?" there's no way he would actually think that it would cover up his head, it would make him stand out even more actually!

looking at the mirror, jungkook brightly replied, "yes, this would do! it makes me feel so much better, thank you!" he quickly paid for it and wore it right there and then, i'm sure my jaw would snap if i stayed with him for the entire day.

・・・・・

"vanilla or chocolate, which one would you like?" i questioned, my hands currently filled with two biscuit cones, each with different flavours but equally refreshing. the latter seemed to dodge my question, averting his eyes from the cold treat as he hummed. then, it struck me. "don't tell me that you don't want to take off the face mask?" part of me wanted to beat this guy up so badly, or just shove the ice creams onto his precious mask.

i got an answer almost immediately, he visibly flinched, turning his head away from me as he tried to deny it. oh god, spare me. why did i even think of asking him out? i must have been insane.

"please..please wait." he mumbled, taking off the mask with extremely slow speed as he sniffles pitifully. oh hell no, i'm not going to take pity on him. "i'm not waiting, i'm telling you to eat!"

giving in, he sighs and removes the mask, his soft pink lips in full view. he chose the vanilla flavour and licked the creamy dessert, a sound of approval erupting from his throat. he then shared with me that he didn't eat this for a long time since he wasn't fond of sweet food. i couldn't help but gaze at him as he ate, he looks really dashing for some reason.

he noticed my strong gaze and immediately blushed, the red seeping into his cheeks as if someone cast a spell on him. "p-please don't look at me so intensely, i'll get embarrassed."

apologising, i mentally reprimanded myself, just what was i thinking, staring at him like that. with both of us silently eating, two ladies interrupted us, giggling as they eyed the both of us. "i was wondering if you guys are here by yourselves? or is it a double date, are your girlfriends here too?"

for some reason, something about these girls irked me, they were so ill mannered and nosy.  jungkook weakly protested, saying that we were on our own and the girl with short girls immediately clinged onto his arm, cleavage pressing against him.

he flinched but made no effort to push the girl off, the slightest wobble in his knees. i stood there, awkward and rigid, until something inside me unleashed.

before i knew it, the words flew out of my mouth without a second thought. my eyes widened by a fraction, my mouth still agape, what the hell did i just say?!

"w-we're on a date!"

・・・・・

time to choose!
who tops?

taehyung
or
jungkook

comment your choice, and await the next chapter huehue. no smut yet but their relationship deepens and skinship will be shared.