Night 5....the Night of are Lifes

ابدأ من البداية

Jack: where the hell did they put it?

(It took me a while but I finally found it)

Jack: finally

(I restarted it and ran back to mark)

Jack: MARK

(I kept running until I saw the animatronics surround Mark while he was back against the wall. Plus Freddy was closer to mark. But then they start to get closer to me. Crap)

Jack: shit.... COME AT ME U BULLIES

(Then I start to run for my life. Then a loud cry from the animatronics. Yep.... They want me dead. But I kept running)

Jack: shit shit shit shit.... (Then I ran into the party room) fuck

(I jump into a vent when animatronics entered the room and I crawled for my life. Oh god oh god..... I hope I don't die this time..... Then I hear the animatronics enter the vent.... Then I fell out of the vents and into the office room that was apparently under me)

Jack: Ahhhhh

(Then someone catches me and looked up and saw that mark was the one that catched me)

Mark: Hi...

(I blushed at the sight of him from such a run)

Jack: hi....
(I right away got up from the sound of crawling in the vents)

Mark: Not another vent!

(At least the vents help u run away then stuck in a dead I'm hall but right now I don't want to fight with mark.... SENSE WHERE ABOUT TO GET KILLED)

Jack: just ru....

(I got cut of by another headache. Which was worse then the one before and I hold my own head trying to get the headache out)

Mark: Into the closet!

(Then mark pushed me into the closet. Then mark joined me and lock the door. Then my headache got to my eye sight and blinding my vision)

Jack: mark? Where are you?

Mark: I'm here.

(Good....)

Mark: Just.... (Then something hits a door. I tripped and fell by this)  AAH!

(Shit.... Why won't this headache go away so I could help mark)

Jack: what the hell is wrong with me

Mark: Did you bring the monitor?

Jack: no, I was running for my life. What did u think?

Mark: That means the monitor is still out there.

Jack: shit......

(I lays down and trys to stop the heachache that's pounding in his own head. Where both fucked)

Mark: No way of telling time, power, or ability to winde the music box. Great!

(Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Shit my stumick isn't agreeing with me. Then I puked.  This headache has a huge toll on me.  If I can't help mark because of this headache where both dead)

Mark: Jack come here and add you weight on the door.

(I get up but I dont have balance. Then I hit the door not knowing it was there)

Jack: fuck.... Sorry

Mark: It's okay. (Then I felt marks arm around me) We'll be fine!

Jack: I didn't think all of us are fine