chapter 2

damien's POV

i was talking to alex and cassi about what we're doing after school when i bumped into something...more like someone. i caught her and studied her her small figure, brown eyes,curved body, and kissable pink lips.

something about her intrigues me

i looked at her and said  " watch where your going next time nerd " with a sassy tone she said " ok first of all you watch where youre going and second im not a nerd and third i dont even fucking know you so dont talk to me like you fucking know me now apologize and we both be on our way " i chuckled " i dont apologize to nerds " she got sassier if thats even a fucking word " i dont give a shit its not like we're gonna be buddies after this just apologize and we go on our way " i sigh " fine sorry nerd " she glared at me " my name is zoella not nerd now get the fuck out of my way " i moved and she walked away.

" so you choose her huh " alex said snapping me out of my stare at her. i looked at him and sigh " yeah shes mine and no one can have her but me " " not so fast damien you gotta get to know her " cassi said and i sigh " yea whatever " i walked the way she went then realized we had the same class. i walked up to my seat staring at her. she felt my stare and ignored it.

she didnt drool over me

she didnt show any lust towards me

didnt have that dreamy look on her face

she wasnt afraid of me

shes something else 

thats why i chose her

then i realized something

her and i were matching except for the vans

5 minutes into class a boy walked in im pretty sure he's the football team captain and quarter back. he sat next to her and she said something he glanced at me then looked at her and said something back and laughed she hit him and he shook his head and put his arm around her shoulder and that pissed me off but i kept cool. when the bell rang they walked out and he put his arm around her shoulder again and pulled her towards him and walked to their lockers which were across from ours but a few lockers down " whats up with you " then looked where i was looking and chuckled " in all honesty i wanted to pull her towards me and beat the shit out of him for touching my girl " cassi chuckled " shes not yours yet " " i dont care " cassi shook her head and walked away " oh and by the way thats her twin brother not her boyfriend " was the last thing he said before also walking away.

hes right they are

how could i not notice the resemblance 

i started to walk away till i heard the word fight. i turned around and saw zoe beating the shit out of someone. i walked closer and saw she was fighting the school queen b sophie and she was throwing hard punches like shes done this before 

damn she really is something else

" get your filthy paws away from my brother you thirsty bitch " she said as she was punching her. i sigh and walked through pulling her off of sophie and she was fighting back " whoever the fuck you are let me go so i can finish her " " calm the fuck down zoe " when she wouldnt i touched her pressure point on her neck and she calmed down and knocked out. he brother walked up to me and took her from me " not like you to stop fights " " if its my fight i dont care but her she doesnt need to get her hands dirty on someone like sophie " i said with a straight face then said " see ya " " wait how do you know her name " " ask her " and kept walking 

" that was quite a scene " i heard a voice behind me say " how long you been there " " since you went to stop the fight " i shook my head " youre a sneaky one " " hey i came back for my books " " lets just go " " aye aye captain " i sigh and looked at him " childish " he glared at me just as cassi walked up to us " what did i miss " she said looking at alex " he stopped a fight " they both looked at me then looked behind me. i turned around to see her standing there with her arms crossed " lets get something straight i dont know you you dont know me we only bumped into eachother what makes you think you can stop my fights " i stayed quiet " look next time i fight that bitch walk away ill stop on my fucking own i dont need your help " then walked away.

i looked at alex and cassi who were both smirking " shes a keeper " they said at the same time " ok that was fucking creepy as hell " " so what you gonna do now " alex asked and i chuckled " when do i ever listen to anyone " " well you do listen to your mom " cassi said and i froze " she is a scary woman " alex agreed and shivered when he said " shes scarier when shes calm cause you never know what she can and will do " cassi looked at me " are you gonna tell her " " who " " your mom and zoe " i sigh " mom  yes but for zoe i need time "