Chapter 12 ~ "Please Don't Go..."

Day of Flight

Your POV

Today was the day that I was going back to W/Y/L. I loved the scenery in Virginia I just didn't really like the people... or person there.

I decided to go for a walk before I left. Just to get one last whiff of Virginia before I was gone.

As I was walking I saw him.

I quickly turned around and kept on walking hoping he wouldn't see me, but he did and he caught up.

"Y/N please don't be mad at me!"

I heard him yell and I walked faster. He got a grip of my arm.

"Jacob please just let me go!" I screamed.

"Y/N I can't do that!" I CANT let you go! I can't have you not being here with me! You haven't talked to me for days! DAYS! I can't take it anymore! You're literally my drug. My addiction! I need you in order to survive! The other day Luna just came up to me and kissed me! I...I SWEAR on my life that I didnt kiss her and I don't have ANY feelings towards her just you."

"Oh please Jacob! You don't like me! You never did! You just played me into your trap! And guess what? It worked! And there's no way for you to prove to me that you like me. Because you don't! You broke me! Shattered me! You...you don't even care!"

Tears were now swelling in both of our eyes.

"Do you really think I don't like you if I did this." He said.

He then brought our faces close together and we kissed.

"Please Don't Go..." He said.

A/N
Well I guess that's it... The story is over! It's been a great journey! I hope you guys liked the story! Make sure to check out my other stories!

Xoxo Cara