Chapter 4 ~ The Dinner

Next day 10:00am

Your POV

Today was our third day in Virginia.
We didn't really have anything planned today... or so I thought.

5 hours later

"Y/N get ready!" I heard my mom call.

"What are you talking about?" I asked in confusion.

"Didn't we tell you... we're having dinner with the family across the street from us at 6:30. We all decided to get to know each other better, and they seem like really nice people." She said.

" She said

(Outfit and hairstyle ~ whatever your hair color is)

6:25

"Alright everyone time to go!" My dad said.

We then walked over and rang the bell the door opened to be greeted by Jacob! Oh my gosh! I have GOT to be dreaming! I live across the street from Jacob Sartorius! I was pretty sure I was on the verge of fainting, but I kept myself composed. My family and I sat down in their living room. I had to admit... their place was pretty nice, but when you have a kid who probably makes a few hundred dollars a day.. maybe thousands...what do you expect?

I greeted each family member with a polite handshake and then went to their dinner table when the food was ready.

As I went to sit down I saw Jacob sit in the seat next to me and I saw that my dad was skeptical. He's more of those strict kind of dads, but not the kind that won't let you have any fun, if you get what I'm saying at.

Jacob's mother asked our family things about us, and things like that. I could tell that we weren't anxious or anything around them, I mean their kid was FAMOUS!!! I repeat FAMOUS! So I guess you would expect us to have a different reaction, but I think my family, (besides me) not knowing who they were made us seem more "trustworthy" or something like that.

"Jacob! How about you bring Y/N and Y/B/N (your brothers name... if you have one... if not then just come up with someone) into your room and converse with them."

He quickly nodded and took us upstairs.

"So I didn't know that you're that family that's temporarily staying across the street from us." He said.

"Ya me neither." I said.

"So where do you live?" He asked.

"Well we live in W/Y/L" (where you live).

"Oh cool! I've heard so many great things about that area."

"So what sports do you do?"

"Well I do S/Y/D" (sport you do) You said.

"And I do S/Y/B/D." (Sport your brother does)

"Oh that's really cool." He said.

"Y/N and Y/B/N time to go!" My father yelled cutting Jacob, my brother, and I's conversation short.

"Well Jacob it was great to get to know you and your family." I said with a smile.

"You too! See you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Definitely." I said and then we left.

Jacob's POV

Last night Y/N's family came over for dinner, for some reason I feel that they didn't know who we were, or more specifically I was, except for Y/N, but she still didn't make any recognition to anything, which I really like about her and her family. They didn't judge and everyone seemed super nice. I'm really looking forward to hanging out with them again.

As I went downstairs I heard my mom and sister talking.

"Honestly, she's really pretty." I heard my sister Caroline say.

"Well, we just met her and her family." My mom said.

"But still, I think they would look so cute together."

"Caroline.."

"Hey!" I said walking in pretending not to hear their conversation, and in all honesty I didn't really know what they were talking about.

"Oh good morning Jacob!" My mom said giving me a quick kiss on the cheek, and I then just continued on with the rest of my day.

A/N

Does it annoy you guys that I put "I said" instead of "You said" because it's a you and Jacob story? Or do you guys not mind? Also thank you guys for almost 50 reads!

Xoxo Cara