Chapter 10 ~ Heartbroken

A few days later

Your POV

In a week I'm going to have to leave here and go back home. I don't want to! And the main reason is Jacob...

I decided to go to the park.

Time Skip

As I arrived at the park I saw Jacob sitting on a bench. I decided to walk over and say hi, but I guess another girl beat me to it.

She looked pretty from the back. (not trying to sound weird or anything) Her hair was long and brown. She then just went on top of him and kissed him straight on the lips.

I don't know why I felt like crying. I knew he probably had a girlfriend, but I just didn't want to believe it.

Jacobs eyes averted to mine and pushed the girl off him. It was Luna.. the girl in his "Sweatshirt" music video.

I then quickly turned away and walked home. Tears escaping my eyes I blocked out all of the noises that were surrounding me.

Jacobs POV

As I was sitting on a bench at the park, enjoying the beautiful scenery that surrounded me, I noticed someone walk up to me. 

Luna..

This girl was probably the most annoying girl you could ever meet! Ever since the "Sweatshirt" music video she's been OBSESSED with me. Always flirting with me. Does she not understand that I don't like her?!

But then what she did next really ticked me off. She kissed me.

And I repeat! K I S S E D   M E

But do you wanna know the worst part?

Y/N was right there watching us. I did not want to give her the wrong idea at all! I actually really, really, liked her..

"Y/N wait!" I yelled but she didn't respond.

A/N

Oooooh juicy!!!! The story is sadly coming to an end... but thank you guys so much for reading!