Chapter 8 ~ "I Could Kiss You Right Now!"

Next day

Your POV

I was up all last night trying to prove that the video was fake and I think I was onto something.

I quickly got changed into (outfit and hairstyle) and didn't put on any makeup

I then told my dad that I was going over to Jacobs. And then quickly went over. His parents and sister weren't home... again. I mean how could they do this to their own child! Especially if they don't know if the video is true or not.

The door was actually unlocked this time and i knocked on his bedroom door.

"It's Y/N." I said.

"Come in."

I walked in to see Jacob in his pajamas. He looked less gloomy then yesterday which was good.

"Jacob I have good news!"

Jacobs POV

"Jacob I have good news!" Y/N said.

I then have her a confused look.

"I think I have a way to prove that the video is fake!"

"Really?" I said in excitement.

"Ya look!"

"In one part of the video it quickly shows a snap code... most likely yours."

"So?" I said.

"I'm getting there!" She said.

"If you can pause it quickly enough and screenshot it and add that person, or "you", it will pop up as a different snapchat then yours!"

"No way!"

"Yes way!" She said.

"Let me record a video of my findings and post it on Twitter to expose this girl." She said with a sly smirk.

"Done!" She said.

"Woah the video's blowing up!" She said.

"Ya! My fans! They're coming back!"

I then gave her a huge hug.

"Thanks so so much! I could kiss you right now!"

Your POV

"Thanks so so much! I could kiss you right now!" Jacob said.

He then pulled away and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Um.. sorry... I meant that figuratively..." He said in nervousness.

"No it's all good!" I said while laughing.

Jacobs POV

Then a car pulled up into the driveway... Uh oh... It's my parents and Caroline, they probably won't be happy that Y/N is here, because they specially told me not to go anywhere or do anything... but it was too late, they were all in here.

"Jacob why is Y/N here?! I thought we asked you specially not to have anyone come over... because of the incident..." My dad said through gritted teeth.

I then opened my mouth to speak but Y/N interjected me.

"Mr. Sartorius you've got it all wrong! Look at this video!" She said showing him her phone, she really had some balls. I mean stepping up to my dad, didn't result well.

"Oh... Honey! Caroline! Come watch this video!" He said.

They all watched the video and started hugging me.

"I'm so so sorry Jacob..." My mom said while tears were falling from eyes.

"It's fine Ma." I said.

"No it's not! I'm sorry that we all didn't believe you.."

"You didn't know.. It's okay." I said.

"Listen, I'm going to go home now, but thanks for having me over." Y/N said.

"No, Y/N.. thank you." My mom said and Y/N walked out the door.

A/N

Get this chapter to 2 votes!