Chapter 6 ~ Asian Food Mishap

A few days later 12:00 pm

Your POV

"So honey... tonight you and your brother are going to stay at Jacobs house tonight and we're going to pick you up in the morning. It'll be you, your brother, Jacob, and Caroline. They each have 2 beds for you and your brother to sleep in."

"Wait. Where are you and dad and Jacobs parents going?" I asked.

"Well it's sorta gonna be like a double date, but we're gonna go partying and stuff like that, so we'll be staying at a hotel and come back in the morning."

"All right, but what should I bring?"

"Well the necessities... bring a pair of pajamas and a pair of clothes, bring your phone and charger, and always call me if you need anything! Also make sure to bring soap, shampoo and conditioner, and your toothbrush and some toothpaste."

"Alright mom, so when do we go over?

"In about 2 hours."

2 hours later

I got changed into (outfit above and hair ~ your hair color ^^)and got all my things to go to the Sartorius household

and got all my things to go to the Sartorius household.

"Stay safe! I love you guys!" I said to my parents and gave them a kiss goodbye.

I politely knocked the door and Mr. Sartorius opened up the door and gave me a quick greeting before himself and his wife left with my parents to go God knows where.

"Hi Caroline." I said.

"Hi Y/N, so I'll show you and your brother your rooms."

Y/B/N was on the left of Carolines and mine was on the right of Jacobs.