Chapter 11 ~ "He's Not Worth It!"

Time Skip at Home

Your POV

I walked into my room and tears flooded from my eyes. I just cried and cried. I didn't care who heard it. But for some reason I was mad at Jacob.

"It's not his fault." My angel side said.

"But yes it is!" My devil side said.

I agreed with my devil side. It WAS his FAULT! He PLAYED my HEART! Making me think that he actually cared for me! Actually liking me! I have a right to be mad. I unfollowed him on every social media, and blocking him too. I then heard my door knock.

"Y/N honey... can I come in?"

It was my mom.

"I just want to be alone mom..."

"Oh, okay sweetie.. if you want to talk you can always come to me..." She said while I heard footsteps walking away.

10 minutes later

I was still upset and then my brother walked in.

"Y/N what's wrong?" He said in a cute voice.

I told him everything.

Your Dads POV

I have every right to know why my daughter is crying! If she won't talk to her mom about it, then she would certainly not tell me.. So I got her brother to do it. It only took 20 bucks and a KitKat bar.

5 minutes later

Y/B/N (your brothers name) comes to me.

"Well whatcha got little buddy?" I asked him.

"Well basically Y/N went to the park, saw Jacob and wanted to say hi, but then a girl came over to him and kissed him, and she's really upset. I think she likes him..."

"Or did..." I thought to myself.

"Okay thanks little guy. Here's your money and chocolate."

"Thanks daddy!"

That boy, he promised that he would take care of my little girl, and I knew something bad had to come out of him. He broke my daughters heart, and now he's going to pay.

Next day

Your Dads POV

I saw him walk out of his house, perfect chance for me to "talk" to him.

Your POV

As I was scrolling through my Instagram I heard yelling from outside.

"Oh no..." I thought to myself.

It was my dad and Jacob...

"How would he know?" I thought to myself.

"Y/B/N..."

I quickly ran outside I didn't care what I looked like. Probably the worst of this vacation.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Break it up!" I said getting through them.

"Y/N get out of here. You don't need to see or hear anything." My dad said through gritted teeth.

"Daddy! It's not worth it! HE'S NOT WORTH IT! Let's go." I said while gripping my dads arm and I walked back into the house.

Jacobs POV

As I walked outside I saw Y/N's dad come walking toward me. This can not be good.

"Um.. hi Mr. Y/L/N."(your last name)

"Oh cut the crap Jacob!" He said.

"I know what you did to my daughter and so do you."

He was starting to scare me. I could get punched in the face right now for all I know!

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Break it up!" Y/N said getting through me and her dad.

I missed her so so much.

"Y/N get out of here. You don't need to see or hear anything." Her dad said through gritted teeth.

"Daddy! It's not worth it! HE'S NOT WORTH IT! Let's go." She said while gripping her dads arm and walking back into her house.

"He's not worth it..."

The words kept replaying in my head. They wouldn't go away and it was killing me. I hurt her, I hurt her really bad..

A/N
1 more chapter left until this book is officially over! Thank you guys so much for over 225 reads! Maybe one day (which is unlikely) we can get it to 1,000!