Chapter 7 ~ Leaked Snapchat Video...

1 day later

Jacobs POV

I woke up in the morning and went out to get breakfast. As I went downstairs I felt lots of eyes on me.

"Good morning." I said, but none of my family members replied.

Everything I asked them seemed to be ignored.

I then decided to go on my phone and a photo blew up on Twitter.

There was this random girl recording a video of a Snapchat dming session. The other person was.. ME!!!! I kept on watching the video and it had my username, and it was me asking for the girls nudes.

I DIDNT EVEN DM HER! WAS I HACKED! I DIDNT EVEN DO THIS!

I then knew why my family was so mad at me, they probably thought the video was true....

"LISTEN GUYS THE VIDEOS FAKE!" I said to them hoping they'd understand.

"Whatever Jacob..." Caroline said.

"I'm so disappointed in you..." My mom said shaking her head.

I was on the verge of crying, but wouldn't show it. Your parents being disappointed in you is one of the worst feelings in the world.

"Listen Jacob... we're all going out... you stay here until we come home. And think about what you've done." My dad said as they all walked out and locked the door.

Your POV

I woke up in the morning and threw on t shirt and some jeans.

I then went on Twitter to see a video of Jacobs asking for some girls nudes....

"There's no way!" I thought to myself.

"I mean I thought he was sweet... to think he was even cute!" I said to myself in disgust.

Thank goodness my parents weren't very tech savvy, because if they managed to see this video... yeah....

I then went downstairs and had some pancakes with milk.

I then looked outside one of the windows to see Jacob in his room... crying?

"Hey mom I'm going over to Jacobs for a little bit." I said and I rushed out the door.

I walked infront of the door and rang the doorbell... no answer.

I then knocked on the door... no answer.

I then turned the knob... locked.

I then decided to look around and lifted up the placemat.

"Bingo!" I whispered to myself.

I took the spare key and used it to open the door and then put it back under the placemat.

I walked in the house closed the door and walked up to Jacobs room. I then just walked in and saw Jacob crying.

I don't even know why I was here, I mean didn't I just think he was gross and disgusting a second ago?

"H...hey Jacob." I said.

He then bolted from his position and quickly wiped away the tears.

"Oh... uh.. hi Y/N" he said in between sniffles.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm... fine, how'd you get in here anyway?"

Oh dang it... what would I tell him? I just looked around until I found a key?

"The door was open." I said as I bit my lip.

"Oh..."

"Are you sure that you're okay? You can talk to me if you want..."

He then started crying again and I sat next to him and gave him a hug, he definitely needed this right now.

"H..have you seen the video?" He asked.

"Y...yeah." I replied.

He then started crying again.

"Jacob it's okay..."

"NO IT'S NOT! ALL MY FRIENDS AND MY FANS HATE ME! MY PARENTS EVEN HATE ME THATS WHY THEY LEFT ME ALL ALONE!" He said angrily whilst crying at the same time.

"I.... I'm sorry Y/N, I just get out of hand sometimes."

I have him a quick reassuring smile.

"I...I didn't do it. You gotta believe me Y/N." He said whilst his voice cracked.

"I believe you." I said.

I then grabbed his hand and rubbed tiny circles in the middle of it.

"You'll get through this.. I know you will." He then rested his head on my shoulder, and butterflies rushed through my stomach.

A few minutes later

"Listen... I'd better get going now... my parents probably want me back now." I said as I ran my hand through his luscious brown hair.

"Bye Jacob." I said as I walked out the now locked door.

A/N

GUYS! THANKS SO MUCH FOR 110 reads! This is soooo crazy! But... I need to know if you guys are really active, so if you are, can you vote and leave a comment?

- Cara