"Don't get mad. I'm just kidding." He patted my back slightly and said.

Since it's holidays now, I will go to Yixing's office every Saturday after two in the afternoon. He said that he usually only stay in his office for morning by Saturday but he stay back so I can come and spend time with him, while he's working, as I have nothing to do when I'm home too.

We usually spend our time together from two in the afternoon until eight or nine o' clock in the night.

Jiajun's tuition end by nine o' clock so I will go and fetch him, driving the car that my mother wasn't driving. I've got my license before the exams started.

"I'm not mad, Yixing. I just think that it's...kind of embarrassing."

"Alright." He chuckled and ruffled my hair. "My secretary might be coming over for a while later, to pick up some documents. If you don't mind, you can stay here and help me to pass it to him later if he comes."

"You won't be in here?" I asked.

"I need to go out for a while. Just in case he came, help me to pass it to him." Yixing answered as he took his phone from the table.

"Can't I go with you? I don't want to be alone here." I stood up from my seat and asked, approaching him who was currently fixing his coat in front of the mirror.

"It's an important client, Jiahui. I promise, I'll be back in half hour. It's just a short meet up. I'll be fast so you wouldn't be alone here for too long." He ruffled my hair and told me. He pulled me into his embrace and said, "Wait for me here, Jiahui."

"I will." I nodded and told him.

"Good. There's some books in the bookshelf but I don't know if there's any of it that you're interested in. Just go and look for something to read while waiting for me. I love you." He left a soft kiss on my forehead then went out from his office.

I went to the bookshelf that Yixing talked about earlier and started going through what books he owned. I found two magazines that were put separately. It was our school magazine, that Jingyi mailed it to him.

Beside there, there's a file labelled 'interviews'. I took it down and opened it, and found that it was all the interviews that Yixing accepted for the magazines. I think it was his secretary who did that for him? He doesn't look like someone who will do this.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Li Jiahui?" I heard a voice asked. I turned around and found a guy in suit stood beside the door.

"Yep. You're Yixing's secretary?" I asked back, remembering that Yixing once mentioned that his secretary is a male.

"Yes, nice to meet you, Miss Li." He bowed deeply at me and greeted. It is weird to be greeted formally by someone who's elder than me. I bowed back deeply as well, then said, "Yixing told me that you'll drop by to pick up the document."

"Yes. He asked me to drop by here to take it." He nodded.

"Here." I took the document that Yixing left here earlier and passed it to him. "Do you know how long will Yixing take to meet the client?" I asked.

"I'm not sure about that. I'm off now and Mr. Zhang didn't mentioned about he's seeing a client."

"He didn't tell you?" I asked, frowning. I thought a secretary suppose to know the schedules of their boss.

"Yeah."

"Okay, never mind. Thank you for telling me these." I bowed slightly at him and said.

"I'll be leaving now." The secretary bowed as well and left.