Ch.19

A/N
HOLD THE FRONT DOOR
1k reads???? WAHT WAHT WAHT WHAT.. Wait I spelled what right, WAHT?!?!?!
I can not believe this mile stone.. Omg, you, ugh I'm just out of words rn, I was going to stop writing for quite some time bc of how everything doesn't fit in and I felt like a disappointment, but 1k, one freaking k.

In honor of this achievement, here's a chapter bc of the long ass wait haha :)))

Oh, and I added my friend Dustin bc he wanted to be in the book lol.

-Continue

So I decided I'm not going to call my friends until I go back to school because like, I don't know I'm just lazy..

***

I exhaled loudly on the way to the airport.

Sean sat in the seat on my right and Maddie sat on his right.

The others were in the back but Bails and Ken were in the car behind us with the luggage and everything, plus there wasn't anymore room heh...

I started thinking, overthinking. 4 whole months. School starts in August, next week..

I checked my phone to see if I was right.

Oh my god, two more days till hell begins again,

UGHHHHHHHHH *huge cringe*

My mind then drifted back to Sean, we never became a thing. Nor did I let it..

WE COULD HAVE BEEN DATING BUT NOOOOOOO!!1!1

I wanted to take it 'slow' and 'build up our friendship'

Jesus Christ *facepalms*

"Hey, are you okay? Stop arguing with your self.." Sean said looking at me when I facepalmed.

He knows me to well.
Is that a good thing
Or a bad thing?
Eh.

"I can't help it, 4 months is a long time not seeing someone, let alone all of you." I glanced over to my friends in the backseats and gave a small smile.

"Don't worry! We'll text everyday, and when I visit a new place we could FaceTime and stuff, it's gonna be fun, trust me.." Sean gave me a dimple grin.

Grr my weakness *melts*

"Okey..." I didn't say okay, I said okey.. But like slowly and kinda in a muttered voice.

It's going to be okay..
Right?

I mean, yea maybe things with my friends that are going is going to be good but like.. My life before I met these guys.. I was anti-social, awkward. A fangirl with emo chic, with a little nerdy twist to it. And probably the only person who doesn't give a single shit about what those 'popular girls' say about me. If they come up to me and talk legitimate shit, don't think that I'm gonna go run to the bathroom and cry dafuq. I am anti-social and super awkwardly weird, But I would never let those cotton ball eating hoes stop me from being me, even when I'm super depressed and I hate myself and my body. They can go fuck themselves because no one has the right to diss me of who I am🙌✨.
Then I go back to crying haha.

(This is for all of u who have bully/cyberbullying problems, stand up for yourself, you have human rights! I mean if your a toaster that's chill too dude 😂😂, but seriously, even through the hardest freaking times, push through, embrace who you are :') your amazing, seriously)

Lmao, how did I go from being sad to a full on stand up for yourself speech haha.

You know what?
I am going to be okay.
I'm freaking friends with some of my favorite people in the world!
Plus there's always the Internet haha..

•••

I hugged all of them for so long, I mean, my hug with Maddie was pretty awkward because she's tall and neither one of us didn't really want to hug, I feel like she doesn't like me haha..

Well, that's okay.. (:

-
Me : "I'm going to miss you so much.."

Sean : "Promise that you'll answer my facetimes, calls and texts?"

Me : "*chuckles* if my phone doesn't die from all your texts"

Sean : "August. September. October. And.. November. Tho-those are all the months I'll be gone.."

Me : "I'm gonna miss your birthday?..."

Sean : "No! Oh my god no. Me and everyone else gets a four day break from each month and we all go at the same time unless it's an emergency."

Me : "OMGOSH OKAY GOOD! Because I can not miss thanksgiving and your birthday without you in them. Plussss, I haven't tried your annual thanksgiving carrot cake."

Sean : "Hold up, how do you know about that? Oh, Sarah huh?"

Me : "Yups, you forgot I was/ and still is, a hardcore fangirl so, I follow Sarah and Serris.. and Oreo haha.."

(Srry ppl who don't celebrate thanksgiving & birthdays)

I hugged Sean again almost falling over because we were like swaying side to side..

Heh,

Sean : "Goodbye?"

Meh : "No, not goodbye, we're going to see each other again so.. see u later hah.."

We both smiled at each other and let go.

(Few seconds later when Sean was like 20 feet away)

*Ding*

From : Sean🍞

see u later 💙:)

-
I looked over at the line of the people going into the plane and saw Sean smiling up at me.

It's gonna be okay.

I'll just have to learn to socialize huh..

Yep.

Ughhhhh.

I don't like speaking to people, aka socializing.

But then I'll have to talk to teachers and other classmates and errrrrr.

(Lmao, I bet a lot of u like are total opposites, because irl I hate socializing, I hate going up to the cashier at McDonald's and ask for ranch.. It's just, hard for me :/, but I have no problem when I know the person, I'm just not very good with strangers.. Well you just learned something about me haha)

-

A/N
edited kinda..

DID U READ THE FIRST NOTE OF THIS CHAPTER?IF YOU DID NOT PLS DO, IT IS IMPORTANT!!1!

IM GOING TO TRY AND MAKE MORE CHAPTERS I mean like, I might finish this book in the next chapter, but like, Idk.

Thank you so much for 1000+ reads ♡♡♡
-xo