Ch. 14

A/N

Please Read ⤵️
Heyyyyyy lovelies! So, I know that my story is like, everywhere literally, like my plot line is so... Ugh, I am so, so very sorry for the inconvenience, in the future, and starting with this chapter, hopefully, I will try to make everything fall into place, :)

And to make things easier for both you and I, I've decided to make my chapters shorter, from 500-1000 words, only because of how easy it will be to grammar check and the plot lines will finally fall into place.

PLUS SUPER SUPER SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT ;__;

Your POV

Yesterday was a good day.

I had cooked scrambled eggs and white rice for breakfast today before my madré awoke, because I haven't really been doing anything around the house except for washing the dishes last night.

I made my mom a plate and put it in the microwave so no flies (ew) or anything will get on it.

Five minutes later and my mom came down the stairs, hair tied up as always when she's ready to cook..

"Ma, I cooked eggs with rice, I'm gonna wash the dishes after I'm done eating."

"Okay anak, thank you.."

She grabbed her plate from the microwave, and placed it on the dining room table where I was sitting. I was sitting in a chair in the dining room, I wasn't sitting on the dining room table lmao.

I grabbed some soy sauce and spread some across my eggs and a tiny bit on my rice, just the slightest bit on the top, if I would've put too much, it would've been saltyyyy.

My mom did the same,

I glanced over at my phone that kept flicking on and off because my of messages.

From : Sean🍞

4 minutes ago
Hola

5 minutes ago
Y/N

10 minutes ago
Iz u woke?¿

Oh Sean.

I wasn't really planning on doing anything today, today felt like a, eat all day while Netflixing.

I replied,

Nah, just Netflixing pretty much all day today :))

He replied so enthusiastic with a bunch of ones and exclamation points (Ex : !1!1!!11!)

He texted me that he was coming over with Oreo so all three of us can do some Netflixing.

Awe, I miss Oreo, she's so cute and soft.

***

"SEANNNNNNNNN!"

I ran downstairs, then tripping when I had made it to the door, making a loud slam.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

I grunted and rubbed my forhead as I opened the door looking like a complete idiot with my face all scrunched up as I rubbed my head.

Sean gently put Oreo behind the door, inside the house and grabbed my shoulders asking me if I was okay, I told him I was and we then went upstairs. The door so cutely being closed by Oreo.

"Sean! Did u teach Oreo that?! Awe, she's so cute!"

"Yeahhhh.." He said scratching the back of his head.

•••

"Oh. My. Globsssss! Ship!"
I started flailing my arms everywhere possible not hitting Sean nor Oreo.

It's also called fangirling.

"Totes, Mike and 011 are my otp, like legit 👌" He said laughing.

I snuggled up in my blanket leaving Sean without a blanket, Oreo sat on my lap as I stroked the top of her small head. When she fell asleep, I kissed the top of her head and looked over to Sean.

I gave him a cheeky smile and watched the rest of the show as the rain fell.

"Hey, I'm gonna open the window, can you hold Oreo.. Don't wake her." I told Sean, getting up from my bed and opened the window.

I have a bay window so I sat down and just watched the rain,

It was so beautiful,

Each person, has a different perspective on rain.

Some take it, as horrible weather.

Some take it as a peaceful reminder that, this earth is worth living for.

Some people take it as a time to cry and scream their feelings out, and just sit down and let the rain soak their clothing.

But to me, it was all those things,

I looked back at Sean who took all the blanket,

I gave my 'are you serious' eyes and he just laughed lightly..

I turned back to the window seeing and hearing the thunder clouds rumble as lighting shot down with such might.

Oreo flinched, her ears moving to the claps, her eyes in fear.

"Y/N your not scared?"

"No. Why would I be? To me, this is my favorite kind of weather, the rain, the thunder, everything.."

"Haha, that's the first time I've heard that, Bailey and all the other girls, especially Maddie hate thunder and rain.."

"Oh.."

I walked over to my bed and grabbed Oreo's shaking body and wrapped the blanket around all three of us,

*stranger things ending music*

"NO! WHERE IS THE SECOND SEASONNNNN!"

Sean and I both huffed and clicked on Pandora and listened to
Ne-yo's old songs,

(OMFG BEFORE I EDITED THIS IT SAID 'Ne-go's BITCH WTF 😂😂😂)

Like independent, or this one song, I could only remember the lyrics, it went,

I''ll ask the sun to shine, away from you, today so you can hideeeeee, if that's what you want all right... I'll ask the clouds to bring the rain for you today so you can hideeeeeeee, if that's what you want all right...

If that's what you want all right..

A/N

You read the authors note at the top right? If you didn't please do, it's important!

-xo