Ch.1

You were always a shy child. But ever since you were a little kid your mother would always try to make you un-shy or whatever. It never worked though, but as you grew, she stopped bothering. Your dad was never around, as you grew up, even now, he still pays child support, so he hasn't forgotten about you.

(Child support is something when the other parent that doesn't have custody of the child/children, has to pay a certain amount of money for the child/children)

You never really were interested in many things, just mainly music, the color black, (because like black clothing is life) staying inside, eating :)), and playing video games/ being on the internet.

As you grew older, you began to get bored with life, so you actually paid attention in class for once.

Soon enough you've become quite a nerd if you do say so for yourself, you never cared for being popular aka, being the center of attention. So you excelled in your classes (your 14 in this story) and you even made some friends for once. You usually hang around boys since girls can usually be pushy, judgy, and anything else you would like to add. But unlike other girls, Alison and Grace never treated you that way.

Earlier before those two, were Ethan and Jordan.

They can be a pain altogether but you love em' never the less.

Summer break - 1 week in

{Your POV aka Point Of View}

I inhaled as much air as possible and exhaled loudly, showing how bored I was just staring at the ceiling for so long. I got out of my  bed that I was laying on and walked over to the window, looking at the scenery, it was a same-o same-o winter in the suburban part of Los Angeles.

I put on some fluffy slippers that were next to my bed and walked downstairs, my mom was making one of my favorites "white rice with chicken adobo"

(sorry for anyone who isn't Filipino and doesn't understand or know what chicken adobo is. Btw to state the obvious, your character is Filipino)

I breathed in the delightful scent in the air as I  sat down on a chair in the dining room. I ate, not talking much to my mom as my phone dinged.

From : Ali-SONNN😂♥️
Omgoonisss gurl I am alsnajskbswk right now DID U SEE KENS'S NEW POST! IM DYING OF SUCH HOTTNESS. HALP

To : Ali-SONNN😂♥️
Hold on. I'm eating. I can't fangirl rn

From : Ali-SONNN😂♥️
Ugh I hate you -_-

I turned off my screen as I  kept eating, when I finished I excused myself and put my plate in the sink and ran to the couch.

*Australian accent* WE HAVE A RARE SIGHTING OF A WILD Y/N RUNNING

I went on Instagram and smirked as I saw a picture of #baiken on Ken's new post HE EVEN PUT THE HASHTAG #baiken ON THE CAPTION AKZNSKSOLN he did look hawt tho :))) I laughed as I texted Alison back saying yepp, it's totally official, they're dating.

I watched some videos on YouTube, on my laptop till I eventually fell asleep.

•••

Mom's POV
Anak!! (Also know as child/son/daughter/ you get the memo)
Ugh she needs to get out more .-.
I mean, she plays Pokemon Go but that's when she's in the mood to walk. I don't know. Oh well...

Third Person POV

You woke up to your mom calling you and telling you to go play Pokemon Go or something. You got ready and picked your usual. All black clothing :)) it was your go-to /happy color until they make a darker color to wear. You grabbed some white with black lines adidas superstars and said bye to your mom and went outside.