Ch. 11

A/N
(🍊 a/n im just gonna do this)
Oh mah globssssss. So um, I really liked the last chapter, I wanted to bring in Jordan and Ethan because they are part of the story. But mostly for fanservice ;)) Don't worry I'll make it detailed enough that u start to crush on fictional characters.. Sorry if I triggered some ppl, I love Anime too ;__; lol I crush on Kaneki cuz he hella hawt (Anime : Tokyo Goul)

Thank You for everything 💗
You are an amazing individual and you deserve the best :)

Third Person

It was only a few minutes until they arrived at Y/N's house, they planned to scare y/n's mom but failed because when they opened the door y/n's mom was sitting on the couch and looked up at the door.

Her face filled with joy seeing everyone at her doorstep.

Her Filipino mom instinct kicked and and woooooosh,

"Did you guys eat? Are you guys hungry? I have food!"

She said getting up and gesturing to the kitchen.

All of them laughed, knowing that she would say that, they were prepared so before they scared y/n (you) they didn't eat all day, so when they ate, they ate.

Y/N's mom looked at all of them eat in enjoyment.

It's kind of stereotypical but it's true, at least for my family (writer)
my mom, my aunties (aunts), and my Lula (grandma) always ask me,

Inday (niece, younger daughter, little girl) did you eat yet?

lol just imagine the Filipino accent.

But yeah, they just care if you're hungry or not, that's really it. And when they see you eat they're happy because one, foods not going to waste and two, when hungry children eat, it makes them happy, especially if they really like the food.

Back to the story

When everyone finished eating they all went to the lounge,

it's one of the rooms in the house that is for playing games and such.

There are board games, the Xbox *inserts whatever number they made nowadays*, the Wii[U] *or whatever Wii they made* and a Mac (desk top computer), pretty much the game room, it includes bean bags, random bright and dark colored ones, a black couch with tumblr pillows with
a e s t h e t i c, sayings on them.

Yeah. The game room/lounge.

Everyone laughed and played games, it was as if time had stopped and it was only them.

Then when everyone needed a break from all the screen time,
they sat in a circle and asked y/n how she has been.

She told them everythinggggg, of course she trusted them, and she saw Ethan become slightly uncomfortable.

"Er, so why are you guys here anyways?" Y/N ended it with a smile,

They all smiled back and Ethan cleared his throat and said,

"We're all going to the Twenty Øne Piløts concert in Sacramento, and we all know how much you love them so????"

Your POV

Holy cheese.

They all came here just to take me somewhere like 4-5 hours from here 😂, um I-I can't think right now I'm still processing hold on.

"You guys came all this way just to take me to one of my favorite bands concerts, 4-5 hours away?!"

They all nodded.

Oh my globs.

"Well! When is it?"

"Friday..so we're going to stay here for 4 more days, including Friday."
Jordan said shrugging.

"Where are you guys gonna stay?"

"Oh! Um, so our school is paying for this trip, we have to go to this museum tomorrow and then like two other places, but Friday were free.." Grace finally said something after playing with her hair.

"Well were free everyday this week it's just that once were done at the places we need to stop by, we aren't allowed out of our hotel rooms until an hour later because they said we need to 'settle down or else we'll get into trouble' like what?" Alison said getting up and grabbing her jacket.

It was getting late so they had to go soon. Ali called one of the teachers that went on the trip with them and told her they need an uber (taxi).

***

Sean texted me surprisingly,

Sean🍞: Hay, sorry I haven't talked to u in a while, been busy with school and
C R E A__ lately :/

Meh :3 : Oh, yea I'm sorry too .-.

-

It was a pretty awkward conversation..

But, it's going to be normal again, soon.

*** (future skip)

HEYYYY SEANNNNN!

I yelled out and ran to him.

It's been a month since he left L.A for a dance tour,

Things were back like they used to be, but bestfriend terms y'know.

Third Person

Y/N and Sean were both running at each other, the airport was quite big.

They both ran to each other until they made it, Y/N ended up on top of Sean because of the impact of the tackle-hug.

They laughed while still in hugging position, y/n hugged him tighter and closed her eyes, taking in his scent.

Sean did the same.

They both got up and got caught up with each other's lives even though they talked everyday on the phone and facetime.

They were bestfriend goals, seriously...

***(back to the present skip)
A/N

100% edited :3

(Lol so that little cute part right there was just for fanservice, the whole thing comes along pretty well though and eventually ends up like that, probably in a couple of chapters, you just got a preview, your welcome :) )

(Josh) Dun Dunn Dunnn
⚠️Fanservice overload⚠️

Lol I know u guys love fanservice.. Because it's called fanservice for a reason sooooooo I'll be doin that more often ;) sorry this wasn't 1000-2000 words.. Only 957 (969*) be grateful doeeeee.