Ch. 16

A/N

Sup' fammmmmm

[OMG SEAN NEARLY NOTICED ME ON HIS LIVE STREAM ON MUSICALLY KAKSJSJSJ IM SO HAPPY!1!
He said he was gonna come back after he was gonna do something but he never did lmao (I live I Cali btw)]

Ah! I missed writing/typing soooo I'm back, I've been pretty stressed out with school and social life, and home life, it's just ughhhhh. So I'm back and um yea 😂😂 enjoy!

Sean's POV

Y/N looked like she was in her imagination hole again.

Hm, I wonder how long she's gonna be in there if I don't tap her..

I put my stuff next to the couch so I won't be in the way and, OH YEA I brought Oreo. I saw how happy y/n was when Oreo came, and so was Oreo, so why not?

10 minutes

I've been staring at her this whole time and she unconsciously took a seat on the couch and I grabbed a chair to sit in front of her.

But like her left side in front of her.. Because she would notice me if I sat right, right in front of her..

I came to admire her little facial features.

Her long eyelashes.
How her cheeks are always a slight pink.
She had two dimples but only the left side was deep.
Her cheeks were so cute and, gawd how long was I staring at her?

Your POV *wink wink*

I had been stuck in my anxiety/insecurity hole.

I began to think of how perfect Maddie is and how ugly I am..

How rich she was and how I much she had that I didn't.

I my eyes began to tear up.

I thought of how fat I am and ugh.

I don't deserve Sean as a friend.
That's why Maddie is like best friends with him.

I slightly remembered to wipe my eyes and I caught a glimpse of Sean staring at me.

My face heated and I shook my head to get out of my mind..hole. Whatever.

I wiped my tears out of my eyes and Sean's smile fell as his eyes turned into worry.

Oreo jumped on my lap and I started caressing her small, soft head.

"Y/N you okay?"

I fake smiled "Ye- yea, Im fine.."

Sean squinted his eyes.

Awe.

"Nuuuuuuu, your lyinggggg!"

I rolled my eyes at his immatureness. And I managed to genuinely smile.

And laugh.

We started talking about his tour, and I understand why he wanted to go.

Why should I stop him?
I shouldn't.
This is his life long dream.
Even though I really don't want him to go...
He has to.

"Sean please don't let me stop you from going. You need to go. This has been your dream. Your too talented. And, there are way to many fangirls who want to meet you, haha.." I half smiled at him and glanced at the ground then back at him.

"I know.. But I'm really gonna miss you. All of my friends are going except for you.."

"Sean, I'm not a dancer." I chuckled.

The rest of the day we just cooked food, watched Netflix, played outside. Yea that happened.

I have a little playground in my backyard because my mom vowed to buy my one when we get a house, it included two normal swings, two other swings that is shaped like a roller coaster seat, like the ones where it goes over your chest. And another swing that was shaped as If you were riding a horse.

The play ground included a slide, a jungle gym and a little park-core area.

(I don't know how to spell it lmao, ur probably thinking "wth little that doesn't sound little")

Sean and I played on it for hours, I put Oreo in the baby one and she loved it.

Sean and I played in the park-core area and I slipped on one the ropes and fell to the ground. Meh clumsy self.

I wasn't hurt though, thank gawd.

I spent a lot of time on the swings though, like after school before doing homework while waiting for my mom to finish cooking lunch/dinner and after homework too.
Even when I'm bored, I just play on the swings.

Enough about the swings haha..

Sean and I eventually went inside to eat, again, and we watched a bunch of horror movies because it's fun.

im gonna miss,
him.
this.
us.
them.
everything.

A/N
0110010110.2092829% edited m8
(just put random numbers lol)

That just became deep, wow.
Highkey proud of myself :)

-xo