Ch. 10

A/N
(orangeee-anal ;) a/n... im sorry)
Wow. Um. So I've read other Sean fanfictions before that have eh maybe 5k or whateverr and they don't update for like, a longgggg time, I'm really sorry to all my readers who see mistakes or typo's and who don't like to wait for me to update, truly I am. And trust me I try to write for you all, and I'm so glad, some of you are still interested in this book :))

Thanks for over 200 views I never thought this book would go so far ily alllllll 🎈💗

Your POV

It's been quite a while since Sean and I have talked.

It's been almost 2 weeks.

I don't really know what to do though.

I miss talking to him.

And I thought we were good.

We sorted things out, but for some reason we both just stopped calling and talking to each other.

One more week until the first month of summer break is over and I haven't really done anything except for that time I went with Sean to that one place.

*exhales deeply*

***

I didn't eat breakfast today, nor yesterday,

I skip lunch and just stayed in my room.

My mom's starting to get worried.

I'm not, all I really do is listen to music and secretly take snacks while my mom takes naps.

I'm actually okay though, I'm not depressed, just lame y/n doin' her thang.

Haha that sounds so lame.

Sean's POV

Well, ever sense y/n left that day we haven't talked for about 2 weeks since.

I don't know why exactly, hah, it's funny because we're both okay, why did we stop talking,

I don't know *chuckles*

*starts dabbing and hitting the folks*

Aye aye yaaaaaaa!

Okay I'll stop.

•••

Third Person

Sean's became even more awkward than usual and y/n is staying inside her room eating junk food.

*squints eyes and chuckles*

Well that's that.

Y/N decided to go penny boarding in the park, the one with the Starbucks in front of it.

Wearing a band tee and some ripped black jeans from høt tøpic,

Twenty Øne Piløts blasts through her ears.

Jesus. Does she have an infinite amount of black ripped jeans and band tee's like, seriously.

Sean on the other had just finished dance class, walking over to the Starbucks with Ken and Gabe.