i

Chanyeol's Point of View

We managed to escape this hell of a place somehow and by WE, I meant me and my boyfriend Byun Baekhyun. It took us 2 months to prepare everything. The plan on how we're gonna escape, should we attempt to escape again if we get caught? Where were we gonna go if we did manage to escape, how are we going to get food? There was more questions to it.

But we both decided to let fate make the choices for us.

We were now just outside of the gates that surrounded the prison house. We held hands as we ran towards the tall grassy field. A few minutes of running towards the woods, we heard the alarm go off all around the prison house, the lights going all over the place and the copters came out trying to look for us.

Thankfully we lost them in the forest that led to the city which seems like a half an hour walk. You could almost see city lights that's brightening the dark woods, making it easier and easier to see.

"Channie.. I'm getting tired.." He yawned as he stretched his arms out and wrapped it around me.

I sighed and bent down to his height, "Hop on," I chuckled as he jumped on my back, wrapping his arms around my neck.

I decided to take him to my family friend's out of business restaurant that was just on the southern side of Incheon. It was considered the ghetto side of Incheon.

As I continued to walk for half a mile more with my baby on my back, we were finally at out destination. But I don't know which shop it is though. There was at least five of the same shop that looks the same.

But then I saw only two with an open door. I decided to go to the furthest one away from me and I knocked on the door.

"Hello? Excuse me? Anyone here?" I asked and waited to see if anyone would answer.

I looked back to see if Baekhyun was okay since he hasn't talked since we were at the forest earlier today. He was asleep the whole time..

A random old man came out of what I'm guessing was the kitchen. He looks like he was in his mid 50's. The man continued to stare at me, I was starting to feel uncomfortable because he was looking straight into my eyes and it feels like he's trying to look deep in my soul.

"Hi, I'm Park Chanyeol..Do you um.. Do you know where the Lu family's restaurant it?" I questioned him.

"Is that with the girl who looks like a deer?" He yelled as if he was deaf.

"Ah, he's a boy.." I corrected him.

"I'm pretty sure she's a girl.." He repeated.

We continued fighting over whether if he was a boy or a girl.

I groaned and gave up. My back was starting to get soar from carrying Baekhyun around.

"Anyways, do you know where their restaurant is?" I started getting annoyed

"It's just on the other side, around the corner." He pointed at which direction we should be going to.

"Here take this, you need it more than I do." He gave me $20 and a few change.

"It's okay! Don't worry about me!" I kindly declined his offer, but he didn't take it back.

"It's yours. I promised your mom I'd help you as much as possible.." He chuckled, going back into the kitchen and came back.

"My mom? You know my mom?" I asked.

"Kim Yerim and your father is Kim Jonghyun.." I was shocked that this man knew who my mom and dad was. I didn't even know my mom's real name since she always went with Yeri.

"How do you know my parents?"

"I used to work for them many years ago as their bodyguard.. Your father trusted me very much until an accident happened.." He groaned and yawned.

"What accident?" I questioned.

He was about to answer but he hesitated.

"Get out of my shop!" He pointed out the door.

"What, why?!"

"I said get out of my shop!" He yelled again pushing me and Baekhyun out the door and slamming it shut.

I looked back at Baekhyun who was still in his deep slumber not even moving the slightest bit.

We started to walk towards the corner store that had its lights on. Someone must be there.

I ran inside the store, seeing someone on the table smoking weed and drinking a whole bottle of soju.
I couldn't quite see the face well because the smoke was covering it.

Once the smoke was gone, I could finally see his face.

"Lu Han..." I said under my breathe.

"Chanyeol?" He took his cigarette out his mouth and looked at me with his heavy looking eyes.

I put Baekhyun down on the bench tables and he continued to sleep like a baby.

"How long have you been sobering?" I asked.

"237 days..." He replied with a very low raspy voice.

237 days? 237 days divided by 4 weeks in a month equals to 33 weeks. 33 weeks divided 4 weeks in a month equals 7 and a half months.

"You've been sobering for 7 months now?" I asked.

"Basically.."

"Why?.."

"Sehun left me 7 months ago for some other guy.." He started crying again.

"Sorry to hear that..."

"Who's that guy?" He immediately stopped crying.

"My boyfriend Baekhyun.. We've been together for 6 months now.." I smiled, looking at him sleep.

"Can we sleep here for the night?"

All he did was nod and went upstairs to his room.

"There's food in the fridge and you can sleep in the guest room tonight!" He yelled and shut his door harshly.

I picked Baekhyun up and carried him on my arms, making my way up the stairs and into the second room at the end of the hall.

I opened the door to the room and closed it once we were inside. I walked towards the bed and I put Baekhyun down on the bed and covered him with the blanket.