Farewell

·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜"*°•.✧.•°*"˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Silence is the end. Silence is everything. Silence fills your body. Silence fills your mind.

Silence.

Cold like ice.

Bright white nothingness.

Death is a cold place.

"[Name]."

A girl is here. Standing right in front of her.

"[Name]!"

She tilts her head upwards.

There she is.

It's her.

The exact same [h/c] [h/l] hair, [e/c] eyes staring right back at her.

"This is the first time we meet huh?"

[Name] looks at the girl, trying to take it that it's not a mirror she's looking at. The girl snickers.

"I am Brynhild." The identical girl says. [Name]'s eyes widen in surprise.

"Brynhild...?"

"Yes, it's sad we have too meet under these circumstances." Brynhild trails off.

"Is this hell?" [Name] asks carefully.

"It might be, it might not be I am not really sure honestly." Brynhild smiles friendly too her.

"Am... I mean are we dead?" [Name] questions and Brynhild shakes her head.

"I am alive."

"Huh?"

Brynhild looks up to the white bright ceiling.

"You see [Name]... I am a completely other being inside your body. I have my own life force, mind, feelings and my own thoughts on life... You are dead." Brynhild looks sadly at [Name].

"So you will take over my body?"

"Yes."

[Name] looks down at her feet, wanting to cry and scream about how unfair this is.

"Please.... Brynhild, I know you're very different from me and you act very different but please, don't hurt Neji. He didn't to anything!" Tears welling up in her eyes, she begs Brynhild from the bottom of her heart. The only thing [Name] wants is for Neji to continue live on. Brynhild once again smiles sadly at [Name].

"I can't."

"What do you mean?" [Name] wipes her eyes.

"I am not insane anymore."

Those words struck [Name]'s heart.

"Ever since you met Neji, you have been healing. I have been here all along, I have seen and felt the love he has given you. You are his everything as well as he is yours." Brynhild looks seriously at [Name].

"Neji has saved you from me."

[Name] snaps her head up too look at Brynhild again.

"I have awakened. I know what I want to do." A white dove appears in Brynhild's hands.

"Remember who you once was."

"Live, stay strong...."

"And please.... Remember me.... "

Brynhild lets go of the white dove. It flaps its wings roughly, heading towards [Name]. Just when it's about to hit her, it dissolves into tiny white shards, scattering through the air. [Name] reaches out her hands to touch the shimmering shards. Brynhild starts glowing brightly, also dissolving into thin air with a bright smile on her face and tears streaming down. She reaches out her hand.

"Remember me..."

                                    ·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·˙˜"*°•.✧.•°*"˜˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♥●•٠·

Sniffles. People crying. A nice warmth holding her body. A warm breeze flows in. [Name] slowly opens her eyes. Her head is buried in Neji's warm chest. The only thing to see is his clothing. She sniffs is comforting scent. It brings her back home to reality.

She is alive.

"Why are y'all looking so sad." [Name] weakly pokes his cheek. Neji looks down at her.

"You..."

[Name] smiles before kissing him deeply. He takes some time to respond but when he does, he is passionate about it.

"You! You are not dead!" Naruto yells and points at her in terror. The others slightly laughs at his reaction.

"Hey hey hey I am not dead!" [Name] tries to stand up but her wound still hurts and she almost falls but Neji catches her. He brings her close again, putting his head in the crook of her neck. She can feel his tears trickle on to her shoulder.

"You're not dead...." He whispers to her. [Name] puts her hand behind his neck and gives him a big bear hug. Right now he is the one who needs support.