Growth

"What were you thinking!?" Tsunade's angry voice booms throughout the tiny house. [Name] winces, not sure what to answer.

"I didn't want you to throw me out...." She meekly tries.

"Huh? What's that supposed to mean? Throw you out? For what? Why did you take off to the words like that? You don't know the area and can easily get lost!" That was not what the girl expected.

"Of course I am a bit upset that you didn't tell me about your abilities, I would have helped you evolve it further." [Name] dares to question Tsunade's way of thinking by now.

"But what if you thought I were a monster!? From what I see, this is not normal too anyone? You should be worried about the village not me you know! I could be some sort of freak for all we know! You should despise me for keeping this a secret.... Not... Be worried about me when I run off like that.." [Name] calms down, backing away, bracing herself for what is about to come. But nothing happens. Instead Tsunade's pats her head.

"You are no monster [Name]. We welcomed you to this village and all you have provided is kindness. If I were that worried, I would not have let you stay here for as long as you have. You're a part of the village now, we treat you as an equal like the rest of the village." Tsunade's words touches [Name] deeply. The relief washing away is indescribable, she is not getting kicked out.

"Thank you Tsunade, for believing in me." Said female lightly smiles.

"You don't have to worry, now go to bed. There is a long day ahead of you tomorrow." Tsunade lightly pushes [Name] in the direction of her room.

"Alright, goodnight Tsunade!" [Name] scurries off to her room, Tsunade watching her go while smiling. Her words were true, [Name] is a part of Konohagakure now. Her powers capacity is unknown but she wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, she is just trying really hard to be accepted by everyone. Just like a certain someone who changed Tsunade herself.

•^v^-[●•۰•♡•۰•●]-^v^•

"Was Tsunade mad at you?" Tenten asks. [Name] shrugs.

"Yeah, but not for the right reasons. I mean like shouldn't she be worried about the villagers instead of me! What if I turned insane or something!?" She waves around her arms like a broken bird, trying to make her point.

"But [Name]-san you're a villager too now." Lee adds in to the conversation.

"No not really though!"

"Since the day you swore to become a ninja for Konohagakure we all considered you a part of the village." Neji joins. [Name] sighs.

"And why didn't you tell us about that awesome power! It's so cool, I want to help you get better at it even though I cant do anything like it!" Tenten exclaims eagerly. [Name] giggles a tiny bit before answering.

"Well Neji has promised to help me train but I really want you to help me too." Lee and Tenten's attention is immediately directed towards the stoic man.

"You offered her your help!?" Tenten yells. Neji averts their stare and try to keep his calm cool.

"Yes, only because she was so persistent." [Name] and Tenten looks at each other while doing a face like 'Yeah we know your secret'. Neji clears his throat before speaking too ease the tension.

" [Name] are you ready too leave?" The girl remains silent.

"Where are we going?" She reverts back to her silent state after saying that, leaving Neji mentally face palming.