The Hyūga's

(Note; This is a gif of smol Neji but I hope the point gets across)

After this incident Neji refused to let [Name] go to an empty home so he insists on inviting her over to the Hyūga residence.

"Neji seriously I am fine!" [Name] tries to convince him. He only looks at her briefly.

"Seeing that you're almost as pale as when I first met you, I would say you're not fine."

"Aw come on Nejiiiii." [Name] whines. Neji sighs.

"You're just scared to meet Hanabi again [Name]..."

"Yeah of course I aaaaam." [Name] crosses her arms, pouting slightly. The man can't refrain himself from smiling at her behavior.

"Don't worry it wont happen again." He reaches out his hand towards [Name]. She happily grabs it and let him guide her. Skipping along with Neji, smiling brightly.

                                                            •^v^–[●•۰•♡•۰•●]–^v^•

"The trail goes on into this city." Sam's eyes turned back to normal as she turned to her friends.

"We will enter as tourists, okay?" Anastasia orders them.

"Haaai!"

"Yes!"

"Then lets go." Anastasia smiles to her friends before continuing on.

                                                                    •^v^–[●•۰•♡•۰•●]–^v^•

[Name] lies spread all over the floor in the training area. Neji is sparring with Hanabi, helping her improve her skills a bit. The clan leader and his assistant is also present, observing their training. Sighing deeply, thinking about what she saw. Playing with some marbles using her powers, making them levitate a bit above her hand going around and around.

"Good work Hanabi!" The elder assistant praises the younger girl. [Name] have never heard Hinata or Neji get praised like that so she decides too ask an elder Hyūga himself about that.

"Say mister, why don't Neji or Hinata get praised like that? Aren't they good enough?" [Name] bluntly says. No one else but the elder notices her presence.

"You should not get involved with the Hyūga's, outsider." Not even looking at [Name], he answers says coldly.

"But from what I have seen they are just as good, why don't they deserve any praise?" She runs around to his other side and squats down.

"Not your business." He answers with closed eyes, nonchalantly. [Name] does not really understand the hint and continues to press on.

"You know Neji is one of the most gifted within the Hyūga. Ever." [Name] looks over at her beloved boyfriend, seeing him work so hard to achieve his goal of being approved.

"You know nothing about the Hyūga's child."

"I know enough that they class their brethren as lower beings." She opposes, not okay with how he is trying to deny. The elder looks over to her with a sour face.

"It's only to protect the Byakugan, now move along before I have to escort you out." He glares at the [h/c] haired girl. [Name] gets up and stand tall in front of him, raising her voice.

"So instead of protecting everyone as an equal you decide to shut out those whom are not seen as good as the others?" Her frustration is building up quickly. The elder remains calm but still has that glare in his eyes.