Prologue

Fate

[feyt] noun; something that unavoidably befalls a person; that which is inevitably predetermined.

Fate is something that is decided at birth. Under no circumstances can one change that. But what if a higher power, has the strength to change that. A power to change the flow of fate, create its own path in life and has the power to inspire others to follow their lead. All that needs is a moment in time, an hour, a minuet or just a second, to wake up the one who can do it. When universe decides that it wants to share its powers to this individual, a whole new world can be created.

Neji has decided. This is what he wanted, he was finally able to make a decision of his own and not be punished for it. Not for a second he doubted, he would save Hinata and Naruto. It was his way to help save the world. An imprint in history by him and he knew that Naruto would do anything to honor his sacrifice.

In one second, only one second. This worlds flow of events will change. Like a lightning bolt struck the battlefield, blinding and its deafening sound caught everybody's attention. A rift was opened between worlds. Neji's attention is not excluded, his head tilted to the left he sees something coming their way in high speed. The object collides with the trio and pushes them out of harms way. Neji rises to his knees to see what this object was. His eyes widened, it was a girl. A girl who he estimated was around the same age as him. The girl had [h/c] [h/l] hair and her [s/c] was awfully pale, like she had never been outside before. She wore a white suit of some sort that covered her entire body. In all of this mess, a question found its way to Neji's mind; who is she?