Enemy unknown

"Oi Randall, that was completely unnecessary."

"Oh come on man, I was just trying to have a little fun."

"Yeah but you could have gotten both of us in danger." The men continue bickering as [Name] wakes up. Rain has started to fall since she was awake the last time. Carefully looking around at her environment she sees that those two has taken a small food break. If they stopped like this they must have a long way ahead of them. Rain is falling heavily, creating muddy paths to walk on. [Name] is laying on the cold ground filled with mud, making her dirty all over.

"Ah dude, I am going to take a piss, the girl is still gone."

"Hey Randall just don't leave me!" Step by step they disappear from her view telling her the coast is somewhat clear. Her arms are tied behind her back but her legs are not tied. Trying to part her tied hands to make some room for her to move, which proves useful since it's not tied tight. Shaking her arms furiously seems to do the trick. The ropes fall off easily and she gets up on her feet, looking around.

"You're so nervous all the time Dimitri just relax for a bit! This girl is nothing but trash-" They came back without her noticing and are looking right at her.

"YOU CAN'T STOP THIS TRAIN." [Name] yells before taking off into an unknown path, just away from these men.

"Hey HEY YOU COME BACK!" Randall shouts at the fleeing girl but she won't listen to that crap. Running so fast mud is staining all over her legs and arms, her chest hurts so horrible from overstrain but the adrenaline keeps her going. Fear is the only thing she can hold on to since she doesn't know whats going on. The cries from the two men seem more and more distant but it don't stop the girl. Her legs have gotten a mind of their own and just continue even when she stumbles over roots or rocks. Falling many times over, causing bruises too show up all over her fragile body. Her only thought is wanting too be free. [Name] runs to a riverbank, seemingly she is not able too pass.

"Hey you little runt! Making this kind of fuss huh? Well you have gotten yourself in a pickle now eh?" Randall mocks her. The river is raging along with the rain. Water splashes everywhere in this wild river dance. [Name] decides quickly, she rather die than be in the hands of these men. Turning around, dashing into the water with no second thought. The underwater currents try to drag her away but she is stubborn. Strong strokes through the cold water seems to be worthless. Is it really worth it? If she gets to the other side, they will just follow her again. What if she can just relax and become one with the endless dream, no responsibilities or any pain too come, wouldn't that be nice...

Neji. Her powers regain instantly at the thought of him. How could she ever think of giving up? Her powers seems to be tenfold this time, swimming through these currents are nothing now. Quickly enough she gets too the other side, not bothering too see what those two are on about, she just runs again. All the washed off mud is now back on her body, her [h/c] hair is dripping and her entire body is shaking from the cold water. She needs too find someone or just something that can direct her home. Yes.... Home, Konohagakure is her home. Neji, Tenten, Lee, Guy, they are all a part of her home. With her remaining powers, she puts it all in her legs and run even faster.

"I will not give up-" She begins but something crashes into her. Falling backwards due to the force of the object that falls over her. Looking up on the object, it's Neji. He is breathing heavily from running, sweat dripping down from his forehead, his eyes turns so soft when he sees [Name].

"You're alright.." He lowly whispers.

"Well, define alright..." [Name] says jokingly but Neji don't care what she has to say. Quickly he sits up and scoops the girl up in his arms, holding her tightly.

"You're alive.." He tightens his grip on her. [Name] is at first confused but soon enough reality kicks in. She is alive. Tears starts to burn, making her sniffle. [Name] returns the hug and engulf his warmth.

"I am alive." Letting her tears go she buries her face in his chest. He chuckles a laugh of relief.

"You don't have to cry." He pats her head and she wails even harder.

"I am such an idiot! I was thinking on giving up but then... Then... You!" She tries to say between her sobs, Neji separates himself from her and look at her gravely.

"You thought about giving up?" Neji looks like his heart is about to break.

"Yeah but, you! I understand now that, you! Why is this so hard!? I realized I have too live for you Neji! You are the most important thing to me! Jesus tap-dancing christ I am in love with you!" [Name] yells right in his face. Neji is taken aback. The girl that so often infiltrate his mind just yelled in his face that she loves him. He gazes at her tear stained face, he feels nothing but love back. Once again he hugs her tightly.

"... I love you too you idiot..." He brings his hands to her face, making [Name] look up at him.

"May I?" He carefully asks. [Name] nods and closes her eyes.Their lips meet briefly, lightly in a small kiss until [Name] decides to man up and deepens the kiss, much to Neji's surprise but he agrees nonetheless. When they part [Name] looks at him with a big smile, a big blush has covered Neji's face.

"Heehee who thought you could blush like that Neji-chaaaaan." [Name] smiles smugly while mocking him. Neji turns his head to avoid her gaze.

"It's your fault idiot.." Neji turns his head to avoid her gaze.

"Hmm yeah my fault..."[Name] leans in and hugs him tightly, mumbling into his chest. He puts his hand on her back, smiling when she isn't looking. Finally, she is mine.

•^v^–[●•۰•♡•۰•●]–^v^•

"Anastasia, Sam, and Sophiá, I will put it my all in you. Failure is not an option."

"Yessir!" The three girls answers in unison.

"You will bring back Patient Zero, alive, back to our realm."

"Yessir!" They salute the commander.