Start

The evening was spent with Tsunade who talked about rules and such to make sure she knows what is excepted of her. She showed her around the house, where she could find most of the necessities. Finally she showed [Name] her room, her own, private room. It consisted of a medium size bed, a drawer, closet, new set of clothes to her and a pajamas. [Name] is beyond speechless.

"Thank you Tsunade-sama for making me this!" She excitedly exclaims and Tsunade hums in response.

"Make sure the clothes fit then you should probably head to bed, you have a long day ahead of you tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am!"

"Geez, you don't have to be so formal." She mutters before walking out of her room. [Name] picks up the clothing and inspect it. It's a [r/c] long sleeved turtle neck crop top, a pair of [r/c] shorts along with fishnet tights and of course the standard pair of ninja sandals. [Name] takes of her gloves that she has worn all day, not sure why Sakura insisted that she should wear them but now when she is without them she clearly understands why. Her hands are horrible scarred along with her entire arms. It looks like the scars could start bleeding at any minuet.

"Tsunade-sama, do you have bandages I can use?" Said woman comes into the room and checks out her scars.

"This sure looks bad, where did you get those?" [Name] shakes her head and looks at the scars.

"I don't know but I probably had those long before I came here."

Tsunade scratches her chin and thinks for a bit.

"I'll see what I can do." With that she exits the room. [Name] is inspecting her scars closely, they certainly looks old but why won't they heal? Someone clearly forgot got take out the thread. Poorly sewn together with a kinda thick thread and the stitches are uneven like someone did it in a rush. Luckily enough the scars don't hurt.

"Here we go, do want help to wrap your arms?" Tsunade drags her out of her thoughts, reminding her of reality. [Name] nods and stretches out her arms towards her. She easily handle the bandages around her left arm like he has done this many times before.

"Do they hurt?" She asks while switching to bandage [Name]'s right arm.

"No."

Tsunade finishes up her work, then is about to leave when she looks at the girl. She is inspecting her arms and Tsunade can't but wonder what happened to her arms. The blonde woman is absolutely sure that they are no normal scars, she wouldn't even call them scars. It's more like wounds in her eyes. When the woman finally leaves [Name] puts on her new pajamas and gets into bed. Trying on the clothes can wait. Right now she just wants to sleep, it has been a long day and she knows this is just the beginning.

                                                •^v^–[●•۰•♡•۰•●]–^v^•

The next morning Tsunade brought [Name] to a training area where her supposedly new comrades were. Despise being completely out of place, the girl was very exited about this.

"Alright [Name], the team should be here soon but I need to leave can you handle this by yourself?" [Name] nods eagerly.

"Good, make sure you have your keys and be home at 7' even if I am not home yet. Do not forget to study either." Tsunade says boldly, [Name] nods a again and smiles a little. She feels like Tsunade is her mother, maybe this is how Naruto felt?

"I have to go now, work hard and I'll see you later." Tsunade pats [Name] on the head and walks away.

"Yeah! See you later!" She hollers after her. Now she is alone, not sure what to do she looks around the area to get familiar with it. There is lots of trees surrounding the place, a sparring dummies and a river just behind it. A sense of freedom reaches [Name], stretching out her arms and takes a deep breath. Why does this feel unfamiliar, shouldn't everyone experience freedom? Everything that she has gathered so far points to that she was locked up somewhere, isolated. A memory sequences plays in her head, it's a dark small room and nothing besides her inside it.

"Why hello there young girl! Are you here to experience your youth to the fullest?" A harsh male voice appears out of nowhere.

"Guy-sensei don't even start maybe you will scare her away!" A semi familiar female voice scolds the older man.

"Now now Tenten, youth is nothing to be scared of. You should embrace it!" He clutches his fist.

"Guy-sensei is right Tenten!" Another semi familiar voice joins the ruuuuumbleeeeee.

"Lee....." The older man whispers.

"Guy-sensei...." The younger one answers.

"COME ON DON'T START IT NOW!" Tenten shouts at them. [Name] smiles confusedly while trying to comprehend what's going on. They are now hugging each other while the girl yells something at them.

"Hm, idiots." The longhaired boy from yesterday passes [Name] while giving her a stern look.

"AH IT MY FWEND!" [Name] shouts unexpectedly while pointing at Neji. Everyone quiets down while turning around.

"You know Neji?" Tenten asks.

"YES WE MADE PINKY PROMISE YESTERDAY!" It gets quiet, really quiet. Neji looks both flustered and like he wants to strangle [Name], Tenten is almost dying of laughter, Guy is just confused and Lee is thinking hard. Suddenly he snaps his fingers.

"You're the chopsticks girl from yesterday." Lee proudly exclaims, satisfied that he remembers her.

"Yes, [Name] at your service!" She salutes. Guy gestures the younger to gather around.

"Well [Name] we are your new teammates. I am the team leader, my name is Might Guy. Nice too meet you!"

"Hyūga Neji."

"Hi! My name is Tenten, nice too meet you!"

"My name is Rock Lee and I am going to show the ninja world you can become a good shinobi without using ninjutsu or genjutsu!" They all introduces themselves to the lost girl whom is very overwhelmed by emotions. She can't begin to explain how happy she is right now.