Part 17: Early Birthday

Start from the beginning

Jimin: (sigh)

J-Hope: It was your fault wasn't it?

Jimin: Last night...she wanted to tell me something but I didn't want to listen and was about to leave the room and she stopped me for a few seconds and said if I walked out the door she'd take it as like I didn't care and that it was over....

V: You walked out?!

Jungkook: Babo!

J-Hope: Jungkook!

Jungkook: Why'd you do that?!

Jimin: I was mad okay? People do dumb things when they're mad!

Suga: She's gonna play hard to get now, it's the second time Jimin.

Jimin: Nah, she'll forgive me.

Jin: You sound confident

Jimin: Of course. I know her better than anybody, by tonight we'll be together.

V: Don't bite off more than you can chew Hyung.

Jimin: What's that supposed to mean?

RM: She's gonna play hard to get. You say one thing now but you never know.

Jimin: It's her birthday tomorrow, I'm sure she wants me.

All: AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

J-Hope: Hahaha, don't flatter yourself.

Jungkook: xD

V: He's being serious!

Suga: Jimin as a gift? What a horrible thing to give a girl.

RM: She's gonna be like "mmm it's the thought that counts" thanks for trying anyway.

All: (laughing)

Jimin: Bet.

V: Bet what?

Jimin: By tonight we'll be together again

Suga: Or?

Jimin: there is no 'or' she's gonna be mine again

Jin: There has to be an OR.

Suga: I get to kiss her.

Jimin: WHAT?! No!

Suga: Then pick the OR!

Jimin: Umm...okay. Or I do everyone's laundry for a week.

All: Dishes too

Jimin: Fine. So it's a deal?

They nodded.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Jimin doesn't really seem like the super jealous type. Maybe he was just mad? I'm sure it'll get better." She assured me.

"I don't think so, I guess maybe it's better this way. Kai's right, once I go back home I'll be nothing more than a memory. There's no guarantee that we'll stay together or anything. Maybe it's better if we stay how we are right now? Our fights and arguments make everything awkward for everyone in the house. Like this morning...." I said.

"Well, don't you love him?" She asked.

I nodded. "I do...but...." I sighed. "I don't know. What would you do?"

"I would probably be the same as you, confused and not really knowing what to do. But Kai's an idiot, he's just mad cuz you don't want him. I think you should wait for him to calm down and talk about it, Jimin seems to really like you but maybe he's afraid of losing you to someone else. You know? Don't stress on it too much, tomorrow's your birthday~" she smiled.